My ban isn't going well............

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
2 boxes arrived this weekend - the first wasn't a CL but I thought I'd show you anyway as they're so pretty. Check out my new Black & White Zanottis ;).

2nd box was a CL, my long lusted after Orlato Pony Decolletes, also continuing the B&W theme :girlsigh:These I ordered the day b4 my ban started so they don't count (no, really they don't).

I also have to confess that a 3rd box is winging it's way across the Atlantic as I had a bit of an impulse buy on some sapphire satin tenues on Ebay last night and I've just had an email from the Zanotti boutique in London to let me know they have sent the bright yellow and black satin peep toes I forgot I ordered. Plus I'm watching a pair of wine Rolandos on Ebay :shame:

All in all, not a good start to a 2 month ban :Push:

Attachments

• Zanotti1.JPG
    Zanotti1.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Zanotti Pump1.jpg
    Zanotti Pump1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 83
  • B&W Pony.JPG
    B&W Pony.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 78
  • B&W Pony2.JPG
    B&W Pony2.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 52
  • B&W Pony3.JPG
    B&W Pony3.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 73
Chins - love them both. I adore Zanottis. Can't wait to see the yellow and black peep toes. I'm no help with a ban (as we all know) but do love your purchases!

Nice choice! Those pony decolletes look great. Enjoy them.
Every time I see the Zanottis you have in a store, I am so tempted to try them on but somehow I always get lured in to the CL section.

I like both of them. :tup: I'm supposed to be on a ban until the sales start. I went to NM today to return something, and of course I strayed into the CL section. Low and behold, there was the python Fontanete. :drool: In a way I was glad they didn't have my size, but now I'm so tempted to call another NM. :nuts:

Chins, I do not think many of us here are successful with our bans. I have managed to bring my acquisitions from three pairs of CLs per month down to two. I know you have wanted the pony decollettes for a while so congrats!