My ban did not last

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
Oh I tried I really did. Had the bag all ready to bring back got to the store even took it out then customers said wow great bag etc etc. ugggh I have no willpower at all DH just shook his head laughed and said he was hungry

Marie Lee

O.G.
Nov 21, 2009
midwest, USA
You mean it didn't last a day? When did it start? I am awful too. Last year I swore no new bags till my Bday in May, and bought like 5 before Jan ended, can't help it, My DH has given it up too,

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
Marie Lee said:
You mean it didn't last a day? When did it start? I am awful too. Last year I swore no new bags till my Bday in May, and bought like 5 before Jan ended, can't help it, My DH has given it up too,
Last night. I swore ok no more then I looked at my bags and each is unique and most you can't find anymore like my Marc Jacobs stams of the two Coach limited editions.

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
I'm weak too lol. I said to myself, no more bags!! But today, I was on EBAY browsing and almost caved. It's sooo hard to be good lol

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
kings_20 said:
I'm weak too lol. I said to myself, no more bags!! But today, I was on EBAY browsing and almost caved. It's sooo hard to be good lol
Aghhhh between the iPhone and the regular computer I'm doomed

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Well, it's a pretty bag, no doubt. Congratulations!

I bought a color laser printer today instead of a bag. :biggrin: It prints out pics of the bags I want in living color...