My Balenciagas - Black is the new black!

Norm.Core

Lo-Fi Bal Stan
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Today is probably not the best day to take pics here in SF (it's Gloom Doom Monday) but after seeing the smattering of old-school Bbags here, I was inspired to get busy with the camera.

My Anti-Pizazz Bbag Collection:

bal1.jpg

bal2.jpg

bal3.jpg

bal4.jpg

Can you tell I have a thing for black bags?! :ninja: Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• bal1.jpg
    bal1.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 68
  • bal2.jpg
    bal2.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 54
  • bal3.jpg
    bal3.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 49
  • bal4.jpg
    bal4.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 60
Your weekender is totally killing me!!!!!!!!!! You don't even know how badly I want it!!!!!!!!!!! What a stunning collection of black Bbags!!!:love: I love them~ especially the black weekender~ did I mention that?

Lack of Pizazz?!? Are you nuts?! :P

Your collection is gorgeous and definitely enviable. I LOVE that pewter hardware on Black especially. I dream about that combination!! Sadly, have not yet been able to make it a reality... :sad:

Thanks for sharing those pics! Pure beauty!

Thanks so much for the sweet comments. :shame: I get a bit envious whenever I view the colorful Bbag collection pics here but when I think about what fits me, my black Bs get the job done.

The Weekender is probably my favorite purse find ever. I'm sure I love it more compared to some of the guys I dated. LoL

Ms Le Junk - I still get goosebumps when I look at your weekender :love:. And to think there was a wee bit of doubt in your mind before you bought it...

Ms. LTL -- I can't believe you remembered that! I think this is how we are when it comes to enabling each other with these Bbags. :lecture: