My balenciaga collection. Show yours too!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Half of my balenciaga collection. The latest one is my pink cyclamen part time rgh i bought on fashionphile and my city in Harrods colour (behind my glycerine work bag ) which is exclusively sold and made Harrods in the UK.

image.jpeg
  2. Your collection is really beautiful...thank you so much for sharing. :heart::heart::heart:

3. Nice collection! I really like to cyclamen part time. I've been eyeing that color for a while. There's a collection thread in the clubhouse. Would you mind adding your pics there too?

4. Beautiful collection!

5. Lovely! I saw the Harrods exclusive in the store - it really is the perfect Harrods green ❤️
    Is that a Papyrus I see in the front row of the first photo?

6. Yes you are right :smile: that is the payprus

7. Congrats on your lovely Bal family...such pretty colors in your collection!

8. what papytus is that? I am not familiar to that model. It is so pretty!

9. Ha! I thought so. Love that colour - the perfect neutral.
    Would love to see more pictures of the Harrods green, if you have time - I can't believe I walked by and didn't snap one up!

10. Beautiful collection!!!

11. Gorgeous collection!!

12. Oh my goodness Just Violet! your collection is amazing! I really how you have many colourful colours!!!

13. Fantastic collection. :smile:

14. Thanks :smile: i am a little addicted to bal colors :biggrin: