My Balenciaga and Chloe collections

1. Hi everyone! I am new to this forum but I post often on the Fashion Spot and I just thought I would share my Balenciaga and Chloe collections with all of you. I am definitely a Balenciaga girl, I love the old leather which is why my collection does not include any of the newer bags. I also love Chloe but have decided to part with my baby paddington (it is up on eBay) so that I can purchase another b bag.

My seafoam twiggy, pistachio first and calcaire coin purse:
    smallbal.jpg

My newest addition, a 2004 turquoise city:
    turqflash2.jpg

My sable paddington and my jean's moyen baby paddington:
    smpaddys.jpg

2. Ooooh, lots of pretty colors!!!

3. Wow! Love your bags- such wonderful colors! Thanks for posting!!!

4. Ooh~~all those bags are so lovely for spring/summer! I LOVE the Seafoam Twiggy!

5. So jealous of the B-bags, I'm lusting after another one :shame:

Great collection! :love:

6. nice collection, cute colors and i want another b bag too!

7. :nuts: wow! look at your b-bags!!!! i totally love them!!! you're collection is so great - i totally love all the colours!!! :love: hehehe, me too, i want more more more b-bags!!

8. Gorgeous collection! I'm so jealous! :love:

9. Thanks everyone :shame: Balenciagas definitely are addictive! Hopefully I'll have another to add to my collection soon!

10. Beautiful bags, such great colours for the summer!

11. Wow, I really love the seafoam twiggy, it's gorgeous ! Can't wait to see your future acquisitions, what are you thinking of getting from the funds from selling the baby paddington off ?

12. I :heart: your collection :smile:

13. Very nice!! Love the color!!

14. Cute! :biggrin:

15. wow! what beautiful colors!

my favorite has got to be the turquoise, so bright and so pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice