My bags!

minicoop

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Hi everyone! Here they are:

1) Light rose longchamp from the roseau line in (haven't used it so the plastic is still on the clasp. Bought in anticipation of the rainy season.)
2) Tod's Happy shopping piccola
3) Blue guccissima medium horsebit hobo
All bought in the last two months when the addiction went full throttle.
And the old faithfuls:
4) Coach bleecker satchel
5) Assorted coach bags

Actually I just watched the first season, Vlad. Never really loved loved loved it, so I just didn't follow it anymore. Named for the car not the show :smile:

Sorry for the sort of angled shots of the bags, took the photos at night so had to face them towards the light!

Thanks ayla! I love it, too. It's a lot more versatile than I thought it would be. (As you can see I've got mostly black bags.)

Would love to but it's the middle of the night here and I can't wait up the hubby to take my picture. (He will think I've totally lost it.) Soon! But as a reference for now, I am about 5'4" and it's about an inch or two from my waist.

Thanks, vanojr9! I am trying not to use it, so that I will still "think" that I have a new bag and not be tempted to pick up another one. I just bought it yesterday and the Tod's a couple of weeks ago. My workplace is conservative (and probably so am I!) so I don't think I can get away with too many trendy things like studs, tassels, etc. I wish we had more Longchamp discussions here!

minicoop said:
Would love to but it's the middle of the night here and I can't wait up the hubby to take my picture. (He will think I've totally lost it.) Soon! But as a reference for now, I am about 5'4" and it's about an inch or two from my waist.

thanks! that helps a lot. i'm 5'2, so should fall about the same. it looks much shorter in pics than the large and i was concerned it wasn't long enough, but that sounds perfect :biggrin:

I LOVE the Gucci! The horsebit hobo is my favorite style and I have been on the fence about the blue guccissima, but seeing your picture has made me love it! The color is absolutely beautiful!