picture01.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,825
  • picture02.jpg
    picture02.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,887
  • picture03.jpg
    picture03.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 958
ohhh i have never seen a white/black cambon pochette "in real life" before (actually I've never met anyone online who got it in that combo online) and i LOVE it.

you have a marvelous collection, such classic and great pieces!

Wow, I really like the Cambon pochette and the damier papilion. Just out of curiousity, is there any particular reason why you have mostly black bags ?

well, i love bags, but they are not the only thing i spend a lot of money on. i buy shoes and other accessories, clothes, jewelry,..etc and all this stuff is mostly designer too. so i do not have much money left to spend on bags, i buy one or two every year. so when i finally buy a bag, i want it to be a classic and it should go with everything, since i don't buy so many purses. i wouldn't want to shell out a lot of $$ for a bag i only wear once every two months. black goes with everything. and i wear a lot of black.i wanna wear my bags whenever i feel like doing so, and not only when it matches my outfit. i wear my girly dior like once a year and i feel like it's such a waste. so, yeah..i hope that made sense :smile:

*JJ* said:
well, i love bags, but they are not the only thing i spend a lot of money on. i buy shoes and other accessories, clothes, jewelry,..etc and all this stuff is mostly designer too. so i do not have much money left to spend on bags, i buy one or two every year. so when i finally buy a bag, i want it to be a classic and it should go with everything, since i don't buy so many purses. i wouldn't want to shell out a lot of $$ for a bag i only wear once every two months. black goes with everything. and i wear a lot of black.i wanna wear my bags whenever i feel like doing so, and not only when it matches my outfit. i wear my girly dior like once a year and i feel like it's such a waste. so, yeah..i hope that made sense :smile:

i understand you...i have a deep love for manolo's shoes and i but at least 3 pairs a month :love: and i even love choo and louboutin.
and i have a passion for wathces and jewellery, but mostly watches.
the bags are the last things i buy:lol: