My Bags

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. here are some of my bags!
    nothing special, but i love 'em.

the dior is a little blurry..

picture01.jpg picture02.jpg picture03.jpg
  2. Nice collection, JJ! I love the Chanel cambon pochette :love:

3. love the dior in the first pic on the top left!!!

4. Nice bags! I like your selection of Gucci's and Diors, and of course the Damier Papillon. :love:

5. 0o0o0o LOVE the DIOR (double saddle???) thanks for sharing!!!!

6. I love your Damier Papillion! It's beautiful!

7. i love your cambon pochette! and everything else :biggrin:

8. thanks guys :shame:

9. ohhh i have never seen a white/black cambon pochette "in real life" before (actually I've never met anyone online who got it in that combo online) and i LOVE it.

you have a marvelous collection, such classic and great pieces!

10. Love love the Guccis :love:

Wonderful collection JJ!

11. Nice collection! Thank you for showing them

12. Great collection of bags - :smile:

13. Wow, I really like the Cambon pochette and the damier papilion. Just out of curiousity, is there any particular reason why you have mostly black bags ?

14. well, i love bags, but they are not the only thing i spend a lot of money on. i buy shoes and other accessories, clothes, jewelry,..etc and all this stuff is mostly designer too. so i do not have much money left to spend on bags, i buy one or two every year. so when i finally buy a bag, i want it to be a classic and it should go with everything, since i don't buy so many purses. i wouldn't want to shell out a lot of $$ for a bag i only wear once every two months. black goes with everything. and i wear a lot of black.i wanna wear my bags whenever i feel like doing so, and not only when it matches my outfit. i wear my girly dior like once a year and i feel like it's such a waste. so, yeah..i hope that made sense :smile:

15. i understand you...i have a deep love for manolo's shoes and i but at least 3 pairs a month :love: and i even love choo and louboutin.
    and i have a passion for wathces and jewellery, but mostly watches.
    the bags are the last things i buy:lol: