My bags..

Ronja

O.G.
Dec 28, 2005
Okey, pretty sceptic about this, but I have decided to show of my three bags. I don´t own any expensive bags. I would do anything for a red Chloé Paddington, but I can afford one in maybe 10-20 years, so stay tuned…hehe

1: This one is purchased in a local supermarket. Jah, I know…but what people don´t know, right..hehe. This is the one I use for school everyday and if you can´t see the colour it´s army green. You can open it and you get to another layer and in there is a sipper, so this is what I would call a practical bag.

2: My beloved bag. My first bag I ever bought myself. Cheap and from H&M. It did come in black, but I could only find a brown. There is a hoop on the straps with a key chain of some sort.

3: This is the blue bag I mentioned in the present threat. The one my mother bought for me in H&M as a christmas present. I don´t have the heart to give it away, so I kept it. This is also a practical bag.

mybags1.jpg mybags2.jpg

Ronja

Just want to add this one little thing.
Now I actually feel very embarrassed that I posted them, when I see all the bags you people own. I actually notice a threat where a bag from H&M was a low bag to buy (no offence to anyone).
Well, that’s what I can afford. Just want to set that on solid ground.

If you guys had to be honest. Would my three bags be “real bags” to you? (The question is not a mad one. I just want to hear some answers to it) :smile:

Ronja

Hi Ronja,
there is absolutely no reason for you to be embarassed about a thing. We're not here to judge, just to share each other's sense of style. You don't have to swim in a sea of high-end designer bags in order to be an equally respected and appreciated member of the community. :smile:

I think any bag we purchase is special to us! If it wasn't why wasn't it returned??? So...please post more, I am just a bag lover no matter where it came from. Lets not forget that most of us have lived on a budget!

Jah, I know…
I never think that. Don´t really know how that happened. Usually I never care what other people think (about me), so I guess I just had a weak moment…
I guess I´m one of the first to post bags likes this them, hehe :smile:

Ronja

serendipity3kb said:
I think any bag we purchase is special to us! If it wasn't why wasn't it returned??? So...please post more, I am just a bag lover no matter where it came from. Lets not forget that most of us have lived on a budget!

I agree...
Only one problem. It may come as a chock to many, but I only have 3 bags. Well I have a red Eastpack for school two, but we all know how one of those looks like... :smile!:

Ronja

If you like the bag and its special to you, post it! Not all of my bags are high end either. When I finally get a digi cam I'll post all of mine. Don't feel embarrassed at all!

edsbgrl said:
If you like the bag and its special to you, post it! Not all of my bags are high end either. When I finally get a digi cam I'll post all of mine. Don't feel embarrassed at all!

The brown one is special to me and I´m not embarrassed about that one. The other two is practical bags, so I guess I have for diffrent uses of my bags... :smile:

Ronja

My motto is: Any bag is a good bag. It doesn't have to cost a bundle to have worth. Enjoy your collection and thanks for sharing it with us!

Kat said:
My motto is: Any bag is a good bag. It doesn't have to cost a bundle to have worth. Enjoy your collection and thanks for sharing it with us!

I agree! The bag I carried in high school cost $10 at an Army/Navy store in Maryland. I loved it :love:

Thanks for sharing your collection, it's nice! :biggrin:

Cool bags; you've got a feel for color along with your practicality. Hey I wish I still had a pic of the neon blue Liz Claiborne I carried in school....I loved that bag...wore it completely out.