My Bags!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. These are my bags! :love:

2. :amuse: supercute!

3. great coach collection!

4. Oooooh, you have the black optic lurex.....*drool*

5. Nice collection
    I really like the mix in shapes and colours:love:

6. I really like the large blue one, what's that called ?

And your user name is really appropriate. ;)

7. Nice collection. I like your gold satchel.

8. Nice collection!!!:P :love:

9. LOVE that gold satchel! :nuts: Great shape, fantastic color--how do you feel the fabric holds up to wear and tear?

10. Great collection there :smile:

11. I love the gold satchel and your gold coin purse on your keys! I wanted one:love:

12. that gold satchel is GORGEOUS. your collection lives up to your username. :heart:

13. Muchas gracias!

My blue bag is my mystery bag & one of my favs! I purchased it for my 18th birthday at a Marshalls for $150. I've researched it and I've seen the same bag (but in gold) on eBay going for $350. I've also seen similar bags in different sizes, but never my exact bag so as far as I know I'm the only one in Miami with one :nuts:

14. I love the satchel because it's a casual bag, but it's still glam. I would say the fabric is good, it's sturdier then it looks, my only complaint is that the material can concave a bit from wear so you need to watch it to make sure it keeps it shape (a problem I've never had with any other coach bags).

15. I got the coin purse at the Outlet in Key West for $19. :nuts: :nuts: :lol: :weird:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice