My bags!!

Tintin

Bag Lady
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
This is a very funny idea!:nuts:
At fist I was a little sceptic:suspiciou , but I have found it very rewarding an interesting seeing you bags:love: Now I wish more of you would post pictures of your bags. To be honest it is the pictures that makes this fun:P So girls, let’s post pictures:idea:

Attachments

• Mina väskor 30%filter 81B.jpg
    Mina väskor 30%filter 81B.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,745
Diorella said:
Is that a gold Suhali Le Fabuleux? I have a silver one...:nuts: I love your Paddington, and Roxanne :amuse:

You are all to sweet:shame:

Yes, it is a Gold Suhali Le Fabuleux:love:

I also have a silver one, but I don't know if it is a real one. My father bought it on a auction and it was very cheap :nuts: (compared to mine). It has a small spot on the back but I love it and I don't really care if it is fake or not:amuse:

Attachments

• Silver Fab.JPG
    Silver Fab.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 436
wow, silver suhali? I've only seen the gold! Wonder if it real....however, it is really nice looking:love:

Tintin said:
You are all to sweet:shame:

Yes, it is a Gold Suhali Le Fabuleux:love:

I also have a silver one, but I don't know if it is a real one. My father bought it on a auction and it was very cheap :nuts: (compared to mine). It has a small spot on the back but I love it and I don't really care if it is fake or not:amuse:

I think it might be fake. Its a very good one, but the hardware looks gold. If it is then it's not real - the real one has matching silver hardware. But it's still a beautiful bag - I'd give a few limbs for it.

Kat said:
Wow! Very nice collection, Tintin. I have quite a collection myself but don't know how to post pics. Thanks for sharing.

Can I help you? You could send me pictures and I will post them for you. Another suggestion is to contact Vlad, I know for a fact that he can help you.

english_girl_900 said:
I think it might be fake. Its a very good one, but the hardware looks gold. If it is then it's not real - the real one has matching silver hardware. But it's still a beautiful bag - I'd give a few limbs for it.

Yes, I think you may be right. I have seen another Suhali model in silver and it had silver hardwear. Pitty thow, I think that the gold and silver contrast on my bag is it's best features:love:

Irissy said:
How do you like your Damier Alma? Is it durable?

I love my Damier Alma:love: . It is proberly the bag I use most on day to day basis. When you include the shoulderstrap it is perfect. You can set it down and it will be standig. The two way zippers that opends down to the bottom makes the bag very easy to acces. The only downside is that when you put to many things in it the zipper gets a funny shape:lol: