My bags!

nitneet

Jun 16, 2020
You have a lovely collection of bags! My favourite is the red star coach bag. I hope to build mine up soon too.

Reactions: whateve

OogleAtLuxury

Nov 14, 2017
You have a lovely collection of bags! My favourite is the red star coach bag. I hope to build mine up soon too.
Thank you! I only started buying bags from nicer brands in December 2017. I try to stick to bags that are discounted and/or outlet so that I can resell them if/when I get tired of them. It's definitely an addictive hobby!

westvillage

Sep 17, 2013
Lovely. Court!! Just the best. A smaller collection has a way of growing when you look in a different direction for a quick second:smile:. Yours is just right. BTW... the Vivian is totally worth keeping, IMHO ... a very pretty bag.

Reactions: OogleAtLuxury

OogleAtLuxury

Nov 14, 2017
Lovely. Court!! Just the best. A smaller collection has a way of growing when you look in a different direction for a quick second:smile:. Yours is just right. BTW... the Vivian is totally worth keeping, IMHO ... a very pretty bag.
Thank you! That bag is one of my favorites to look at!

jbags07

May 31, 2018
You have a lovely collection of bags, and i like how carefully they are curated...each has a specific and practical purpose. The red coach is such a fun bag, that one is my favorite!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Lovely collection! Twins on the red star quilted bag, and cousins on the court - mine is navy. I like the shape of the Fossil bag.

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
You have a lovely collection! :heart: Loved your Coach key pouch with the flower print and the red Coach camera bag with the star quilting (sorry, I forget what it's called)