My Bags So Far!

So since I last posted there has been the addition of a few new bags as well as an international move to Singapore! I left all of my contemporary bags and my Chanel Reissue with my mum, but will bring those over when I can.
I generally don’t sell my bags, but I ended up parting with the monogram Favorite - it was just a little too far gone for me. I buy many preloved bags but generally in near new condition, and given that my DA and DE favorites were purchased new, the mono one just never felt quite right to me, so I let it go.
I’ve acquired 3 new bags since my move to Singapore. Two brand new from boutiques and one preloved from Fashionphile.

The first was my YSL denim puffer - I’d been thinking about denim bags in the back of my mind for a while and when I saw this it was definitely love at first sight. I know it’s not for everyone, but the casual vibe of the denim and the aged gold hardware absolutely does it for me. Love the magnetic stud closure too. It was an agonising decision whether or not to get a small or medium, and I’ve since wondered whether or not I made the right choice!

8331FCE0-BA54-4328-A8AE-7340AC4E6867.jpeg
FF72B0F9-3265-4BD2-82F4-2E4C645FC84D.jpeg2E0EDD07-FD5A-457C-A30F-C8A3DD001583.jpegDA74FFBB-C4BA-462E-A3D8-CC86F987953E.jpeg

My second purchase was a preloved Valentino Glamlock from Fashionphile. I’ve always loved these bags, but for some reason haven’t pulled the trigger on one before. I always knew that when I eventually got one it would have to be one with grained leather in the small size, however I used to envision one in black with silver hardware, but given I use my black Chanel woc with silver hardware regularly, there really was no need for one.
When I saw this bag advertised however, it took my breath away - the gold hardware, the grained brown leather, the pop of colour that to me makes it unique but in a classy way. It will work at night and during the day - I LOVE IT. I sat on it for too long the first time, it sold to someone else and I couldn’t get it out of my mind. The second I saw it was back up for sale on Fashionphile I pounced - it was clearly meant to be! 59404382-D512-461B-A373-5B77E14A1AED.jpeg53F1C68B-7EEF-4C04-B2DF-376E948F270B.jpeg4E56C47F-6DA3-4B14-ABE7-4727405A0805.jpeg

And my third purchase in Singapore was one that was 5 years in the making for me - I FINALLY bought myself a Neverfull. I’ve been wanting to add a tote bag to my collection for the longest time and although I tried to peruse other brands and styles I deep down always knew that the Neverfull was the one I really wanted. For the longest time I’d planned to get a GM mono with the pivoine interior, (who knows - maybe I will still add one of these down the track) but as much as I love the mono print and use my mono PA nearly daily, in the end I realised that on a much larger bag I think I feel more comfortable wearing a damier print. Being that I already have a Speedy 35 DE and that I loved the idea of having a Neverfull that I could develop a patina on, the DA it was. And since the DA is no longer available in a GM it made the size decision an easy one for me, and leaves the door open for a GM down the track, haha.
I used my brand new Neverfull for the first time yesterday and honestly loved it. Wish I’d bought it years ago. I found the straps to be comfortable, and the ease of carrying it on my arm / throwing it over my shoulder was great.
5D9387FD-A7EA-4317-85D6-E70EEA7F1A26.jpeg67D3885E-21A9-4A58-B02F-503031500EED.jpeg8105D999-2CE6-4291-A6C9-DC745A0A3961.jpegTomorrow I will take an updated collection shot (minus my contemporaries and my reissue, which will hopefully be joining me here at some point later this year!) and a new LV family shot.

My second purchase was a preloved Valentino Glamlock from Fashionphile. I’ve always loved these bags, but for some reason haven’t pulled the trigger on one before. I always knew that when I eventually got one it would have to be one with grained leather in the small size, however I used to envision one in black with silver hardware, but given I use my black Chanel woc with silver hardware regularly, there really was no need for one.
When I saw this bag advertised however, it took my breath away - the gold hardware, the grained brown leather, the pop of colour that to me makes it unique but in a classy way. It will work at night and during the day - I LOVE IT. I sat on it for too long the first time, it sold to someone else and I couldn’t get it out of my mind. The second I saw it was back up for sale on Fashionphile I pounced - it was clearly meant to be! View attachment 5295651View attachment 5295652View attachment 5295653
I loove this bag on you! And welcome to the neverfull club!

Reactions: Pkac and Volvomom
I’ve been obsessively looking at Bulgari bags for the last six months and wanting to add a Serpenti Forever to my collection. Initially I was set on adding a crossbody with a chain, particularly because the Bulgari chains are so stunning. I’d all but settled on a current one in a coral shade, wanting to add that pop of colour to my collection, but couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger despite going in and trying it on several times.
Then out of nowhere this week a new grey coloured Serpenti shoulder bag caught my eye and once I tried it on in person I couldn’t walk away from it! I tried to, but went back to the store half an hour later to purchase.
I’m so enamoured with the shade and the adjustable/detachable strap. I have zero regrets about making the impulse purchase as I have that really special feeling you get when you just know that a bag is an amazing fit for you and that you’ll get a lot of use and joy out of it.
Funnily enough, a couple days prior to purchasing it, I’d ended up buying a trifold wallet in the coral colour, which I’d figured was a nice way to add the coral shade I loved to my collection without splurging big time on the coral crossbody!! But that line of thinking has now been made redundant by my subsequent purchase of the shoulder bag. Oops!!!
Have included a pic of my 2 year old eating her Bulgari chocolate just after we left the store.

60AEC765-8B39-4218-9D8E-BF2F88F60D6F.jpeg
DB3BF9D4-203C-4FF3-86AD-F8C471531C85.jpeg87D77C3D-9916-4DE1-816F-7CA176476FA2.jpeg50ACD4B9-81FF-41E5-9317-CAF47AE2459B.jpegE6C5FE18-2133-4CCE-A3ED-637ACAE229F7.jpegAE2797EF-C64B-47AD-9A01-18E804B87028.jpegA5CAA731-4450-494F-A4C2-5C7DE57B0FF9.jpeg

609FF691-0B6A-4210-813B-24A604190A09.jpeg

Last edited:
My newest addition - finally adding a pop of colour to my collection with my Bottega Veneta Loop in the mini size!
I’ve been wanting another small bag that carries just my essentials, (having two small kids I love carrying my purse / phone / lipgloss on my body and then typically take out a large practical tote for their plethora of things).
I’ve been wanting something more ‘under the radar’ brand-wise, as I often use my LV PA in mono as a crossbody and thought it would be a nice point of difference to have an alternative to that.
I love the aesthetics of the Loop, to me it’s simultaneously timeless and trendy and I love that I felt brave enough to go for a colour I normally wouldn’t, the Wisteria shade really makes me happy and doesn’t feel “too much” when I wear it.
That said, I’m already tempted to get the same bag in the Travertine colour and I’m not normally one to get multiples of bags, that’s how much I love this.
Here’s hoping it wears well over time!!
Excuse the amount of pics, this thread has really turned into quite an extensive documentation of my growing collection so I love having them all here for easy perusal!
2CC73367-3462-4112-9B0A-E747996321B4.jpegD72BA9FB-1EC2-4447-A43D-2BD3BA4BA471.jpeg2D8865EC-83FB-42B1-A7A0-CAFF9112DFA7.jpeg23D4D9D0-79E4-4D0C-A221-FF904769ECE6.jpeg7ECD85ED-1078-4D13-ABD4-C9235F7AF170.jpeg40CF5D96-48DA-401A-9D7A-1ADA5075CCB7.jpeg

Two new additions:

A Bottega Veneta cassette bag in travertine. The instant I saw this colour I knew I had to have it, I just had a really difficult time choosing between the padded and non padded cassettes.
The non padded won out as at the time I was after a more low key addition to my collection - one I could wear when dropping off my kids at school without feeling too over the top, etc.
But that said, I’m STILL lusting over the padded versions also, so I feel as though I’ll add one to my collection one day, I just need to decide which colour, which is not easy! And it would need to be a preloved at a great price, considering I ended up buying my non padded at the boutique, right before an impending BV price increase after receiving and having to return two defective travertine cassettes from other sellers. (looooong story).

C3756BF6-7FED-4F94-9629-95DF008DEDAB.jpegB1CB8DEB-1EFD-4B16-B468-E53415AE3C15.jpeg
The travertine colour looks so different under different lighting, I’m glad I own this shade, I really love it. I’ve found that I prefer the bag on my shoulder rather than cross body. 408E365C-4FD0-4B03-A393-EE462A85628D.jpegBA8186EB-32C3-4F11-8CF9-D19710C6CB92.jpeg

Last edited:
My second new addition is a Loewe mini flamenco in black from Fashionphile.
The mini flamenco has been on my radar for a while, I love it aesthetically and it’s really in line with my current preferences, which have pivoted a little as of late. I’m finding myself lusting over a lot of BV and Loewe bags in a variety of colours. Bags that can elevate my daily casual clothing in an understated way.
I realised that so many of my bags were better suited to dressier outfits, whereas I was lacking options to grab for day to day errands. I was always having to reach for either my LV pochette accessoires, or my Givenchy mini pandora, but more and more I’ve been wanting a few more daily options without logos or widely recognised monogram prints etc.
Given that in some aspects my BV cassette needs to be babied a little bit, and that it hasn’t really ended up being a crossbody option for me, I came to the decision that I would get the mini flamenco in black. Black is not usually a colour that I gravitate to, but I wanted this to be carefree AND to have the additional option of buying the donut chain for nighttime wear, as I was lacking a black evening bag with gold hardware. (These days I want to try and make smarter purchases that can be used in a variety of ways!)
When I discovered that the leather straps that come with the mini flamencos are too short for me to wear as a crossbody, that further enforced my decision to buy the bag in black, but the donut chain version. I would then buy the separate Loewe black leather strap, which WAS long enough for me. Only available with silver hardware, but being that the bag’s gold d-rings aren’t visible from outside the bag, that didn’t matter and I actually loved the idea of having the more casual silver hardware for day use then switching to the gold brass chain for night.
To my horror, once I’d decided exactly what I wanted I realised that the black mini flamenco with chain bags had been removed from the Loewe website. And then in a sign that it was meant to be, one popped up on Fashionphile in excellent condition. I snapped it up and went straight to Loewe to buy the additional leather strap and I am SO happy with all of it. This will replace my black mini givenchy pandora as it fills a similar role but also works as a dressy evening bag in addition.
Pics below were taken right after receiving it, I can’t wait to wear it out properly!!
34FBD85E-C1C5-424C-85BC-8915CF2E3694.jpeg1D46EEF4-BF6D-4E82-ADA5-33F5D8CFD60C.jpegBCEE9897-21B4-4178-A740-26A9AD3F92FF.jpeg