My Bags So Far!

Pkac

Nov 16, 2018
So since I last posted there has been the addition of a few new bags as well as an international move to Singapore! I left all of my contemporary bags and my Chanel Reissue with my mum, but will bring those over when I can.
I generally don’t sell my bags, but I ended up parting with the monogram Favorite - it was just a little too far gone for me. I buy many preloved bags but generally in near new condition, and given that my DA and DE favorites were purchased new, the mono one just never felt quite right to me, so I let it go.
I’ve acquired 3 new bags since my move to Singapore. Two brand new from boutiques and one preloved from Fashionphile.

The first was my YSL denim puffer - I’d been thinking about denim bags in the back of my mind for a while and when I saw this it was definitely love at first sight. I know it’s not for everyone, but the casual vibe of the denim and the aged gold hardware absolutely does it for me. Love the magnetic stud closure too. It was an agonising decision whether or not to get a small or medium, and I’ve since wondered whether or not I made the right choice!

8331FCE0-BA54-4328-A8AE-7340AC4E6867.jpeg
FF72B0F9-3265-4BD2-82F4-2E4C645FC84D.jpeg 2E0EDD07-FD5A-457C-A30F-C8A3DD001583.jpeg DA74FFBB-C4BA-462E-A3D8-CC86F987953E.jpeg

Pkac

Nov 16, 2018
My second purchase was a preloved Valentino Glamlock from Fashionphile. I’ve always loved these bags, but for some reason haven’t pulled the trigger on one before. I always knew that when I eventually got one it would have to be one with grained leather in the small size, however I used to envision one in black with silver hardware, but given I use my black Chanel woc with silver hardware regularly, there really was no need for one.
When I saw this bag advertised however, it took my breath away - the gold hardware, the grained brown leather, the pop of colour that to me makes it unique but in a classy way. It will work at night and during the day - I LOVE IT. I sat on it for too long the first time, it sold to someone else and I couldn’t get it out of my mind. The second I saw it was back up for sale on Fashionphile I pounced - it was clearly meant to be! 59404382-D512-461B-A373-5B77E14A1AED.jpeg 53F1C68B-7EEF-4C04-B2DF-376E948F270B.jpeg 4E56C47F-6DA3-4B14-ABE7-4727405A0805.jpeg

Pkac

Nov 16, 2018
And my third purchase in Singapore was one that was 5 years in the making for me - I FINALLY bought myself a Neverfull. I’ve been wanting to add a tote bag to my collection for the longest time and although I tried to peruse other brands and styles I deep down always knew that the Neverfull was the one I really wanted. For the longest time I’d planned to get a GM mono with the pivoine interior, (who knows - maybe I will still add one of these down the track) but as much as I love the mono print and use my mono PA nearly daily, in the end I realised that on a much larger bag I think I feel more comfortable wearing a damier print. Being that I already have a Speedy 35 DE and that I loved the idea of having a Neverfull that I could develop a patina on, the DA it was. And since the DA is no longer available in a GM it made the size decision an easy one for me, and leaves the door open for a GM down the track, haha.
I used my brand new Neverfull for the first time yesterday and honestly loved it. Wish I’d bought it years ago. I found the straps to be comfortable, and the ease of carrying it on my arm / throwing it over my shoulder was great.
5D9387FD-A7EA-4317-85D6-E70EEA7F1A26.jpeg 67D3885E-21A9-4A58-B02F-503031500EED.jpeg 8105D999-2CE6-4291-A6C9-DC745A0A3961.jpeg Tomorrow I will take an updated collection shot (minus my contemporaries and my reissue, which will hopefully be joining me here at some point later this year!) and a new LV family shot.

missconvy

Jan 5, 2016
My second purchase was a preloved Valentino Glamlock from Fashionphile. I’ve always loved these bags, but for some reason haven’t pulled the trigger on one before. I always knew that when I eventually got one it would have to be one with grained leather in the small size, however I used to envision one in black with silver hardware, but given I use my black Chanel woc with silver hardware regularly, there really was no need for one.
When I saw this bag advertised however, it took my breath away - the gold hardware, the grained brown leather, the pop of colour that to me makes it unique but in a classy way. It will work at night and during the day - I LOVE IT. I sat on it for too long the first time, it sold to someone else and I couldn’t get it out of my mind. The second I saw it was back up for sale on Fashionphile I pounced - it was clearly meant to be! View attachment 5295651 View attachment 5295652 View attachment 5295653
I loove this bag on you! And welcome to the neverfull club!

Reactions: Pkac and Volvomom