My bags from the warehouse sale (pics inside!)

onesharon

Jul 4, 2008
Here we are...I managed to find a new garnet Lingo to replace the one I sent back for poor color, and three other bags as well. I don't know what any of them are called...and I branched out and got one "non crunch leather" bag because it was so soft.

It was really hard to leave; I could have bought so many more....

What fun that was!

Attachments

• IMG_0937.JPG
    IMG_0937.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0938.JPG
    IMG_0938.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0939.JPG
    IMG_0939.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Congratulations Onesharon! I spy a Dangerous Indeed (#2) and the last bag might be a Never Frou Frou. I'm so jealous....was there a lot left at the warehouse? (Not that it matters, I live to far to go!)

What a HUGE difference between the 2 lingos you've had!

Oh, forgot about the prices. The Lingo was $79.99...it is marked "irregular" which makes it a bit cheaper than a first run, but it seems to look okay.

The smoke bag was $99.90. The "Dangerous Indeed" (I see now that it's marked on the tag, although the colors aren't marked correctly, just says tan) was $139. It looks like sort of the fudgesicle color to me. The non-crunch bag, which says "Never Frou Frou" on the tag, was $149. My 11 year old hates this bag for some reason...she thinks it looks like a briefcase.

I wish some of you had been there. People were looking at me like I was nuts because I was hauling four purses around....!

Oh, forgot about the prices. The Lingo was $79.99...it is marked "irregular" which makes it a bit cheaper than a first run, but it seems to look okay.

The smoke bag was $99.90. The "Dangerous Indeed" (I see now that it's marked on the tag, although the colors aren't marked correctly, just says tan) was $139. It looks like sort of the fudgesicle color to me. The non-crunch bag, which says "Never Frou Frou" on the tag, was $149. My 11 year old hates this bag for some reason...she thinks it looks like a briefcase.

I wish some of you had been there. People were looking at me like I was nuts because I was hauling four purses around....!

Nice prices!

LOL @ the never frou frou looking like a briefcase!

I would have been hauling purses around my NECK if I had been there!!!!

Beautiful bags! I'm so glad that you were able to find a new garnet lingo. Ugh, and I am so jealous! Maybe next year, someone will volunteer to go buy for all of the rest of us who live too far away to go. :graucho: