My Bags are on Their Way!!

sillykitty

Jun 6, 2009
Just got an email from Maria ....my bags were shipped yesterday!!!!

She sent one pic she shot as a tease (she apologized for it being informal, lol), preview pics to follow later!

Ormala.jpg

This is the order:
Ormala
Royal Purple with dark purple (704). Dark purple in base, handles, part below handles and “T”
Turquoise fabric lining
Silver hardware
Special requests:
Stitching as close as possible
Reinforced

I'm soooo excited :yahoo:

Ooh, very exciting, congrats! LOL, that's cute that Maria apologised for the "informal" teaser pic. The colour combination on that Mini O looks fantastic! Can't wait to see more, and hope you love it!

Thanks Ms. Liz & SF! My order was 3 bags and a make up case ...so many more pics to come!!

I also like how Maria said they were "dispatched" ....sounds better than shipped!

Here is my first Ignes order from Summer Sale I. After I had placed this order I discovered suede :love:. I emailed Maria to add suede, but it was to late for the Gabby. I added suede to the Mini C, but decided to keep the Ormala w fabric because I intend for it to be a overnight bag / airplane carryon. No more pics yet, she said later this weekend or Monday, a coworker has the camera. Of course I'm obsessively checking my email...lol

Ormala
Royal Purple with dark purple (704). Dark purple in base, handles, part below handles and “T”
Turquoise fabric lining
Silver hardware
Name Engraved:
Special requests:
Reinforced

Mini Chiara
Leather: Tinted Chocolate. Taupe in: Upper “V” of the two “V”s and drawstring. Yet NOT the part that holds the drawstring with the studs.
Lining: Beige Fabric (later changed to suede)
Hardware: Silver
Name Engraved:
Special requests:
Reinforced

Small Makeup Bag
Leather: Turquoise Nappa
Lining: Yellow Fabric

Handbag: Mini Gabrielle
Leather: Black (109) with black (109) and black patent on handles
Lining: Red fabric
Name Engraved:

Swear to God as I was looking my husband walked by and stopped.. he said, "Now that is a nice bag, I like that bag" He has said that only about 2 others, the LV speedy w/ lace and Ignes Gabby. It really is gorgeous.