My bags are on the way! Kick @$$! Production pics here.

Hi, zuzu maxx, royalwink, kuwa, JJ's Mama, airedale3 and Grapefruit88! Thanks! I'm so excited. But it's hard to believe. Am I being punked??

royalwink, I copied the hardware from Lionlaw's! yay!

Oh boy. My order was placed August 30th, so maybe mine won't be far behind yours!!! :woohoo::yahoo::wlae:

yay! I hope so!! I ordered 9 bags and was told 4 weeks, but things are a bit behind because of the customizations and so many people ordering suede, as Ignacio was saying in his email. He was totally apologetic, but I was like, I never thought they could send all 9 this week! I just was hoping they would get started!!! :yahoo:I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Hi, zuzu maxx, royalwink, kuwa, JJ's Mama, airedale3 and Grapefruit88! Thanks! I'm so excited. But it's hard to believe. Am I being punked??

royalwink, I copied the hardware from Lionlaw's! yay!

I'm so excited for you!:yahoo: And dsrk will have reveals tomorrow!! :wlae:I think the bags are going to start rolling in now. I wonder where my bags are? I should probably ask too. I'm so lowkey I forget about them - or maybe it's because I just continue to buy more - lol!

thanks, zuzu maxx!! dsrk does the best reveals, and I'm counting on the one tomorrow to get me through to my delivery!! My problem is that I continue to buy more, and I shouldn't be doing that!!

What a wonderful way to ward off the "handbag dysfunction" virus! And I was just popping in to say that I'd received a wonderful e-mail from Ignacio, who was apologizing about not getting my swatches out on time! He finally posted them, and they should be here this week!!!!!!! So, naturally, I'm completely undone by your gorgeous prodxn. pics, Euridice! I think I even have a whiskey in my swatches...

attachment.php

Euridice wake up!

Attachments

• Ashton_Kutcher.thumb.jpg
    Ashton_Kutcher.thumb.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 89
:roflmfao::roflmfao: Zuzu maxx! hee hee, well, okay then if you insist! I am still at work trying to finish something I need to have done before I leave. I got a wee bit distracted when the pictures came!!

Yowza! What a batch of beauties you have there! And those brown and wine lovlies especially - you are speaking my language. :heart: Wow, that whiskey is the perfect shade of medium brown, you are gonna be stylin'! :supacool:

Linda

dsrk!!! I will stay up until midnight and that will make it Tuesday! I can't wait to see your reveals - it's like Christmas!! Darn smileys are not working...

You are so cute to name your bags after fellow tpfer's! I love that wine with the gold hardware. That bag is stunning! I'm so excited for you. Great choices! Can't wait to see your reveals!