My Bags Are Heeeeere!

ayla said:
You might also want to hold off on debuting the monogramed bag as well. While the canvas itself is coated and water resistant, the straps are liable to be stained by the water. A lot of Louis Vuitton owners treat the leather straps so that they are water repellent, that way the patina will be more even and there won't be any unsightly and odd stains !

What do you use to treat the leather handles/straps?

Use Shiningmonkey (shiningmonkey.net) fabric protector which you can probably buy at any car store. I'm picking some up this week. Unfortunately my Babylone has a few water stains already. :sad: I wish I knew about Shiningmonkey earlier!

From what I've heard, I would have to agree with clanalois concerning treatment for the vachetta. I don't actually have any first hand experience, mostly because I'm Canadian and nothing makes it's way up here !! So, I just kind of grin and bear it.. and stuff my bag into my coat when the rain starts falling !

clanalois said:
Use Shiningmonkey (shiningmonkey.net) fabric protector which you can probably buy at any car store. I'm picking some up this week. Unfortunately my Babylone has a few water stains already. :sad: I wish I knew about Shiningmonkey earlier!

Ok, thanks!

ayla said:
From what I've heard, I would have to agree with clanalois concerning treatment for the vachetta. I don't actually have any first hand experience, mostly because I'm Canadian and nothing makes it's way up here !! So, I just kind of grin and bear it.. and stuff my bag into my coat when the rain starts falling !

:lol::lol::lol:

That's what I did to my mini sac today too when it started to rain. I freaked and then stuff it underneath my sweatshirt like a mad woman.

Irissy said:
:lol::lol::lol:

That's what I did to my mini sac today too when it started to rain. I freaked and then stuff it underneath my sweatshirt like a mad woman.

Ha ! Too funny.. you know someone has to love their purses to do that, my pochette in my coat resembles a third boob, it's kind of silly looking but there's no way my bag's getting hurt ! :lol:

Hi guys, it's 2am and we just got home! I will post pics of the bags in the morning - (what a trooper I am) but I just had to read the blog before I went to bed!

can you say ADDDICT!?

Hi guys. I'm just now coming back to life from last night. I over-indulged a little bit :sick: and look like crap! Taking photos with the new bags tomorrow morning. Sorry it's taking so long.

P.S. Rosanne Cash is Johnny Cash's daughter. I have to go down another litre of water now.

WOW! Rosanne Cash, I love love love Johnny Cash, Walk the Line is my favorite movie, I hope Reese and Joaquin win Oscars this weekend.

Can't wait to see pics of your bags! How exciting. It's funny no matter how old you are, I know everytime I buy an LV I feel like a kid at Christmas!