My bag wardrobe

Hi guys, after seeing all of the gorgeous bags on here I've decided to post my own beloved yet humble collection. I like to try to keep my collection relatively small so that I use all my bags, but I'm not too successful :shame: But that's what eBay is for!

The first pic is of my tote bags - these are the bags I use the most. All of them are from Coach. The red one is a great big cinched tote that I use at school, the brown is a suede gallery tote that I use as an everyday purse, and the plum and burgundy one is a fun tote I've had for awhile that I use when I need a bit o color in my outfit :P

The second pic is of my slouchy hobo bags. The first bag I love - it's an oxblood hobo from Naturalizer of all brands. I got it for $30 last year on sale. It is made of beautiful soft leather with a braided handle - much more luxe looking than you'd think, plus I can take it out without worrying about it. The congac bag is from Banana Republic of course, it's a Bloomsbury bag, I'm looking forward to using this one in the summer. The black bag is from Coach and it's simply my ideal bag - simple, fun tassle, pretty hardware, and it slouches SO nicely when it's not full, looks nice on your shoulder. For a big bag it's quite easy to carry.

The third pic are my little bags and wallets. The wallets are all from Coach and are bright colors so I can find them easily. The burgundy wristlet is from Coach too. The two black evening bags are cheapies from Old Navy and The Limited - they serve their purpose well! And the red demi was a $20 steal at an Anthropologie sale. It's a fun going out bag.

The fourth pic are my LVs - my Epi pochette plus matching mini wallet and my Damier Alma plus Damier Ludlow wallet. The Damier set probably cost as much as my entire Coach collection, but I think I'll be able to use it for years and years. I feel so elegant when I carry these bags - they were a splurge but they were worth it :amuse:

I hope that you like my collection!

Attachments

• purse4.JPG
    purse4.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 421
  • purse3.JPG
    purse3.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 352
  • purse1.JPG
    purse1.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 357
  • purse2.JPG
    purse2.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 416
thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!!!! You've got a great selection of bags!!!! :smile:

I totally love your Epi pochette!!!! do you use this lots when you go out??? :smile:

Thanks so much, everyone is so nice on this site! HelenNZ, I plan on taking the pochette out a lot but I just got it so I haven't had a chance yet. I want to use it as an evening/going out bag.

IntlSet - do you ride dressage?

Very nice collection! I really like your totes and the Naturalizer hobo. Have you started using your Bloombury yet? I have the same one and I use it all the time. Thanks for sharing your pics. :amuse: