My bag options- first one I am buying myself

Paisley

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Okay- So I have 5 really great bags- but being I'm only 19. My parents bought them with THEIR money. Sure I worked for them- cleaning, etc. But it wasnt paid by a paycheck I recieved.

My first paycheck is coming not next friday, but the one after that. I want to spend some of it, on a purse. :rolleyes:

I Need something durable- something I can shop with, make short errands, etc. I two very diffrent sides of the spectrum ......

Burberry medium tote- 350.00
Coach Hobo Bag. Leather Brown. No "cc' on it 298.00
And
Louis Vuitton Mono. Speedy 25 595.00
Kooba Sienna 595.00

I don't know which one will have the best quality. I know they are all diffrent- their styles are all diffrent.

All are casual- and can be taken when needed to dress down- or Casual Dress up.

All are Medium size- and can hold all my crap.

All of them are casual- in the sense it's not a 'fad' purse and can be worn for many years.

WHICH one would be the best choice though? Thanks!

Attachments

• Burberry tote 350.jpg
    Burberry tote 350.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 26
  • leather.jpg
    leather.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 27
  • LV Spdy 25 $595.jpg
    LV Spdy 25 $595.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Kooba Sienna 595.jpg
    Kooba Sienna 595.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 50
seahorseinstripes said:
i think every girl sould have a speedy, but my second choice is kooba.

i agree, every girl should have a speedy. i'm 19 as well, and my speedy has remained my fave!.. ok its pretty new, but still i lose interest quickly! but i still :heart: it and hardly ever touch my other bags now.

I have a very similiar Coach hobo and LOVE it, the leather is soft and luxurious. It's also pretty timeless and goes with everything, With that said, I would probably go with a Speedy though. I just got the 30, and love it ALOT.