my bag obsession

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Alright, I haven't got as many pretty bags as the rest of you girls, but I hope you enjoy my tiny collection. :shame: I'll add pictures of my Popincourt when I go home as well (Canadian weather makes me REALLY paranoid about taking it to school !).

Attachments

• coll1.jpg
    coll1.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 9,679
heavensent said:
nice, i like the heart wristlet .......is that from coach all so

It's an oldish Juicy Couture wristlet, I can't remember what season though. I don't use it very much cause it's not too practical, but it's just too cute to sell ! :love:

ayla,
I see you are into Coach products...me too! My very 1st designer handbag was a Coach. Although I don't see any bags from their winter collection I am tempted to purchase, I am hopeful they will regain their mojo and have some cute stuff for 2006.

chemlex: I got the Coach boxy tote for an incredible deal in September, 80$ at the outlet (my eyes almost popped out of their sockets !)

Irissy: I love the aubergine :smile:

baglady: Have you seen the large ski hobo from Coach ? That'd be pretty much the only item this season that I'd consider purchasing, the fish stuff doesn't do it for me !

his_angel: thanks ! :smile:

Hey, I noticed you have this little green baldy rocking dude in the back. I have a similiar one too!!! Ha ha ha... It's like all Asian girls have that rocking doll! :lol: :lol: :lol:

>>I don't know what I like more the collection or the bedding.<<

I was gonna say the same thing, I love that bear pillowcase the best!

Oooh, and I also notice the Eric Lindros Rangers bobblehead doll too, are you a hockey fan? (I'm probably the only one here who would spot that! hehe!)

Irissy said:
Hey, I noticed you have this little green baldy rocking dude in the back. I have a similiar one too!!! Ha ha ha... It's like all Asian girls have that rocking doll! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my god, haha.. yeah ! I love all of the hidamari no tami figures, just cause they're so happy and encourage me to work harder with their spirited nodding. :lol:

I have a sakura coloured one too, but he stopped nodding after I dropped him a few times. :Push:

Status
Not open for further replies.