my bag obsession

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, I haven't got as many pretty bags as the rest of you girls, but I hope you enjoy my tiny collection. :shame: I'll add pictures of my Popincourt when I go home as well (Canadian weather makes me REALLY paranoid about taking it to school !).

coll1.jpg
  2. Nice collection! I don't know what I like more the collection or the bedding.

3. Haha, thanks, it's from Ikea ! :smile:

4. Hey fellow Canadian!!! Great collection you got there!:love:

5. Thanks, and when are we going to see yours ? :nuts:

6. nice, i like the heart wristlet .......is that from coach all so

7. It's an oldish Juicy Couture wristlet, I can't remember what season though. I don't use it very much cause it's not too practical, but it's just too cute to sell ! :love:

8. You have two items that I have wanted for a while - the Juicy Couture Heart, and the Straw Coach Tote.

Very cute!

9. Ooohhh.. I like the dark purple Coach bag!!! That bag caught my eyes awhile back too... :nuts:

10. ayla,
    I see you are into Coach products...me too! My very 1st designer handbag was a Coach. Although I don't see any bags from their winter collection I am tempted to purchase, I am hopeful they will regain their mojo and have some cute stuff for 2006.

11. very cute!!!! :smile: great collection!

12. chemlex: I got the Coach boxy tote for an incredible deal in September, 80$ at the outlet (my eyes almost popped out of their sockets !)

Irissy: I love the aubergine :smile:

baglady: Have you seen the large ski hobo from Coach ? That'd be pretty much the only item this season that I'd consider purchasing, the fish stuff doesn't do it for me !

his_angel: thanks ! :smile:

13. Hey, I noticed you have this little green baldy rocking dude in the back. I have a similiar one too!!! Ha ha ha... It's like all Asian girls have that rocking doll! :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. >>I don't know what I like more the collection or the bedding.<<

I was gonna say the same thing, I love that bear pillowcase the best!

Oooh, and I also notice the Eric Lindros Rangers bobblehead doll too, are you a hockey fan? (I'm probably the only one here who would spot that! hehe!)

15. Oh my god, haha.. yeah ! I love all of the hidamari no tami figures, just cause they're so happy and encourage me to work harder with their spirited nodding. :lol:

I have a sakura coloured one too, but he stopped nodding after I dropped him a few times. :Push:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice