my bag is peeling... **cry

Purlin, I am really angry with the kind of service Dior provides. Don't they have quality checks on the bags they make and repair? Getting ridiculous. Before I collect the bag, I was determined to write to Dior management in Singapore in the event my repaired bag is unsatisfactory. To me, the SAs are not to be blamed for such things as it is now an issue of bag quality.

I hope they can resolve the problems with your bag quickly, Purlin.

I collected my bag yesterday. It looks as good as new now. But my love for the bag is no longer there.

hi .. a final update .. the replacement handle was outrages .. the quality sucks .... im not happy with the handle at all, even though the SA showed me all they have ... the manager said, if im not happy with the NEW handle from PARIS, i can go ahead and complain to paris ...

same with orangetRee, my love for the bag is longer there ....not even the new pink flap bag i bought also, and havent used it yet

i do not think i will buy another dior bag anymore ..

hi .. a final update .. the replacement handle was outrages .. the quality sucks .... im not happy with the handle at all, even though the SA showed me all they have ... the manager said, if im not happy with the NEW handle from PARIS, i can go ahead and complain to paris ...

same with orangetRee, my love for the bag is longer there ....not even the new pink flap bag i bought also, and havent used it yet

i do not think i will buy another dior bag anymore ..
Oh I feel so bad for you, you have not had a good experience at all.

Definitely draft a letter of complaint letting them know exactly how you feel, how disappointed you were and how you expected more from a luxury brand such as this :sad:

actually before i went to colllect my bag last time, i tot of buying the new boston bag with charms .. after seeing the handicap flap bag, plus the excellent attitude from the SA, i will never ever get another dior bag

purlin i would send them a regular letter with the pictures of the bag and the supposedly new handle you received...go all the way and bash them girl !
yeah and feel free to use this smiley
usuck.gif
but don't expect a reply :lol:

i know the last time i visited the dior site (ages ago), you could send an electronic response/letter/etc to the paris hq directly through their website (just fill in the form). not sure if it's still there now.

and that's plain appalling coming from the manager at dior.

purlin, on top of complaining to paris, perhaps you might want to also lodge a complaint with CASE? just to round things off completely after the shoddy service.

the SA told me, singapore doesnt charge for replacement for handle .. and i should be satisfy with it .. the thing is .. my orginal handle peel, then the NEW replaced handle peeled also .. it just made no different to me, why the need of changing the handle .... dior should check their quality ... i mean, they are considered high class luxury good ... isnt it ..

the SA told me, singapore doesnt charge for replacement for handle .. and i should be satisfy with it .. the thing is .. my orginal handle peel, then the NEW replaced handle peeled also .. it just made no different to me, why the need of changing the handle .... dior should check their quality ... i mean, they are considered high class luxury good ... isnt it ..
I would be including a nice long paragraph about your SA, people spending this kind of money don't expect issues like that with a bag that is practically new and nor should they be satisfied with a defective bag.

So what if it was replaced for free, so it should be because it shouldn't have done that in the first place :cursing:.

You must be so angry right now :wtf:, it makes me angry just reading about it.

The same thing is happening to my mini Cannage Drawstring! Not only that, but the stitching near the bottom is beginning to FRAY. And this is coming from a person who keeps her bags in immaculate condition. Kind of disappointing for my first Dior experience...

The same thing is happening to my mini Cannage Drawstring! Not only that, but the stitching near the bottom is beginning to FRAY. And this is coming from a person who keeps her bags in immaculate condition. Kind of disappointing for my first Dior experience...
Sorry to hear that with your first dior purchase :sad:

If it is within the first year dior may fix it free of charge.