My bag is lost!!

japskivt ~ I'm So Sorry That Happened (To You & Everyone).....I Know The Feeling Of Missing NYC (& LI) :sad: ..........I Never Had A Real Problem On The Island. I Think You Are Having The Same Problem As The Others!!! JMO.

This just stinks ladies.... I am becoming sooo turned off by getting things shipped, but sometimes I have no choice b/c I can't find the bag ANYWHERE else. I miss the doorman... nothing every went missing with my doormen.....

^Do You Think It's The Mail Services.....It's So Weird.

Nothing Gets Lost W/A Doorman......But, I'm Sure Your New House Is Just Beautiful!!! :smile:

japskivt ~ Do You Go To Manhassat Much? I Find So Much There...& The SA's Are So Wonderful! :smile:

japskivt said:
This just stinks ladies.... I am becoming sooo turned off by getting things shipped, but sometimes I have no choice b/c I can't find the bag ANYWHERE else. I miss the doorman... nothing every went missing with my doormen.....

I'm returning my dark white tote to Shannon at NM tomorrow. I have way too many totes. It is so pretty in person. Maybe she can hold it for you.