My bag is here, a BIG thanks to loveffany!

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
:tup:Wow:tup: is all I can say! I called Barneys in BH yesterday and ordered the red envelope clutch, I called later in the day (Monday) and didn't expect the bag to be mailed out till the next day (Tuesday). Well, today FedEx is at my house with a package, and I am only expecting this clutch, so I knew it had to be from Barneys!

It was shipped fast, packaged nicely, and the SA Thomas was a dream to deal with. Thanks goes to loveffany, she recommended I call there. Thank you! :yahoo:

Here's my envelope clutch, IRL the red is not as orangy, but rather a true fire engine red. I can't wait to get out and use this bag today. It's raining here and very dreary, so a red bag will liven up the day!

Photobucket is down :confused1:, so I cannot upload my pictures yet :cursing:. I'll add pictures as soon as I can today! Did I mention that I LOVE THIS BAG?! :yes:

Ok, I was out all day with this bag, and I am so loving it! I even went into Louis Vuitton and 2 SA's there loved it :yes:.

Here it is (excuse my denim shirt, this is what I was just wearing around the house! :P)>

clutch001.jpg

clutch002.jpg

clutch003.jpg

clutch007.jpg