My Bag Is Going Back To The Shop

Unfortunately, Balenciaga is not the only designer who has switched to lambskin for 08. Chloe was one who did the same. And many of their 08 bags are not holding up "worth hoot" either. Lambskin makes beautiful driving gloves, but likely too thin and delicate for such use as large handbags.
Pity...

^^ wow, i didn't know about chloe switching to lambskin too...i've only got 1 chloe (my beautiful '05 black box paddy), since most styles are too heavy for me...but i've noticed how yummy the older leather is & now wonder what type leather they used to use (?) :shrugs:

^^ wow, i didn't know about chloe switching to lambskin too...i've only got 1 chloe (my beautiful '05 black box paddy), since most styles are too heavy for me...but i've noticed how yummy the older leather is & now wonder what type leather they used to use (?) :shrugs:

Most of the older Chloes were cowhide/calfskin. The 05 & 06 def the best leather IMO. The 07 leather was still cow but extremely stiff. Lambskin came in 08. And it's very soft, but very thin.