My bag dilemma....

1. ok, I now have too many bags and my cc is racked up to the hilt and dh is pressuring me to sell something, anything lol!

I don't want to sell any, I like them all too much.

I can't sell my red because red accessories are my "thing". That's my number one bag.

I don't really want to sell my pewter hobo. I love the color but I wish I'd bought a city instead. The pewter is so molten metal, liquid mercury. Love the mauvish undertones.

I just got a beautiful ink. I like ink almost as much as red....

And then there's the whiskey Chloe coming this month...

Every time I sell a bag I want it back. Anyone else do that?

Cheers, Carolyn

2. Thats why I've never sold anything, I don't want to have seller's remorse :sad:

3. I totally have sellers remorse from selling my pewter first, but, it was a little too small for me.
    Cheers, Carolyn

4. ^^^damn, that sucks, I hope you're able to get away with not selling anything! How about selling something else besides handbags?

5. Sunspark - I find I have short-bag attention span issues. My hubby is funny because he knows that I tire of most of my bags quickly so if I can sell them on eBay for at least 3/4 of the original price he is okay with it.

So far I have not felt guilty about any of the bags I have sold because I am so happy with the bags that have replaced them.

Good luck with your Pewter City search - I have become obsessed with eggplant right now - ALTHOUGH - did you see the 2004 Anis City that dudeiloveyou has on eBay right now. :amazed: I don't even like yellow but that color is so rare - and the leather looks amazing.

I say sell the hobo (pewter) then when you find the City you won't feel bad about it.

Does your hubby have a money-draining hobby? It always helps when you can point out how his toys cost more (or the same). :amuse:

6. I didn't sell, but gave my niece my Mono Speedy 30 to her because I thought I was over it and I replaced it with a MC Speedy anyway. So, now everytime I see her with "my" bag I regret it :cry: ....I figured at least it went to a caring and loving home!

7. Get another mono speedy 30 :biggrin: It'll always be around when you're ready to pick another one up.

8. I never sell mine either. I figure it's better to deal with buyer's remorse than seller's remorse!

I know this sounds crazy but when I must have a bag, I end up budgeting less money for everything else... e.g. food takes the biggest hit all the time. Before when I was in college, I would just eat ramen for 1 month, but now, I will just not go out to eat and save that money for purses instead! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Typically, the hubby doesn't notice either since he likes my cooking. I consider a tip to the chef!

9. Well, I'm trying to say goodbye to two of them:sad: I'm having a really hard time parting with the pewter, in fact, I just might not let it go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice