My Bag Collection, I think it's completed.

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
My current bag collection includes:
4 canvas bags:
--Speedy 30 Mono
--Speedy 30 MC
--Montaigne MM
--Trevi PM
1 EPI:
--Brea MM in Fuchsia
1 Vernis:
--Alma PM in Cerise
1 Empreinte:
--Speedy 25B in Galet
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412994219.776340.jpg

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

I started my LV collection just last year. I used to collect Balenciaga bags and sold them all to fund the LV collection.

I sold 6 bags including my 25B DE and 25B Mono and bought 4 bags this year, the only preloved item in my collection is the MC Speedy. The Mono Speedy and the Alma were gifted to me by my bf and my mom.

Now I feel very content about my collection and I decided to go on a LV ban for 7 months (until the next tax return, lol). Please help me by keeping me accountable for my words. Thank you ladies in advance~!!!

Last edited:
Beautiful collection - congrats:smile: it's going to be hard to stay on a ban with the holidays coming up......!

All of these bags except the Brea are less than 4 months old, the MC speedy is over 10 yrs old, but I just got it last month preloved . 3 of them are less than 2 months old. I haven't even had a chance to use them yet. I really need a break, a looooong break, no more spending, not even during Xmas~!!!! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

I started my LV collection just last year. I used to collect Balenciaga bags and sold them all to fund the LV collection.

I sold 6 bags including my 25B DE and 25B Mono and bought 4 bags this year, the only preloved item in my collection is the MC Speedy. The Mono Speedy and the Alma were gifted to me by my bf and my mom.

Now I feel very content about my collection and I decided to go on a LV ban for 7 months (until the next tax return, lol). Please help me by keeping me accountable for my words. Thank you ladies in advance~!!!

Love your bags!
Why did you sell all your balenciagas?

Love your bags!
Why did you sell all your balenciagas?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412998590.656068.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412998645.547286.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412998699.167372.jpg

These are the three Bbags that I sold this year, I love them all very much but I found the Bbag are very delicate, the corners tend to wear off very easily, but they are great bags, I miss them a lot.