My bag collection 2016

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Helloooooo everyone!

it's been four years since I last posted a picture of my collection- so much has changed, I sold many and bought many. I love bags, I collect them and take my time whenever I buy a new one. I do intensive research on style, history of brand and leather type. I make sure that every bag suits my lifestyle or at least adds a purpose to my life. I am posting a picture only of the high end brands... I have plenty more high street or brand-less bags that I also love using.

My latest purchase: Mini Micro cannage Lady dior
    My most loved: Chanel boy bag
    My most used: Speedy 35 and
    My least used: Chanel Jumbo
    What's next: Hermes Kelly in taupe/ White Saint Laurent/ Vintage Chanel Backpack

Let me know if you have questions about any- Also I am looking to sell my Jumbo and Gucci boston- any suggestions as to where I can as I live in Dubai?

Thank you wonderful people!!

IMG_3910.JPG
  2. Impressive collection, especially the Chanels. I sell all of my closet stuff online. You can also try consignment stores locally.

3. I have the leopard Miss Sicily as well! Glad to see its getting some love great collection!

4. Stunning collection!

5. Great collection, especially the Bal - the colour is so eye-catching! hat colour/year was it from?

6. thank you so much! I bought it back in 2009- Fuchsia I'd say? I have no idea otherwise...it's my only Bal purchase, x

7. I am currently building my own collection & i love how you have most of the pieces i want to add :smile: I need to get my hands on a mini alma & mini dior

YS1_ likes this.
  8. I love this! Some very unique pieces here. Lovely to see :smile:

9. woohoo!! it's a lot of fun but a lot of hard work too- especially the googling and research haha, as well as chasing in my case. Good luck with your collection :smile:

10. Lovely bags 😍

11. Gorgeous collection. I like how you mentioned your most used bag/least used bag/what's next, etc

12. Great collection! :biggrin:

13. I'm really curious about your Speedy- are those pins or stickers? :smile:

14. Really really GREAT collection! the variety....especially your Bal, Celine & Chanel....oh & your Dior too

15. Love the colorful group photo.