My bag collection 2016

1. Helloooooo everyone!

it's been four years since I last posted a picture of my collection- so much has changed, I sold many and bought many. I love bags, I collect them and take my time whenever I buy a new one. I do intensive research on style, history of brand and leather type. I make sure that every bag suits my lifestyle or at least adds a purpose to my life. I am posting a picture only of the high end brands... I have plenty more high street or brand-less bags that I also love using.

My latest purchase: Mini Micro cannage Lady dior
    My most loved: Chanel boy bag
    My most used: Speedy 35 and
    My least used: Chanel Jumbo
    What's next: Hermes Kelly in taupe/ White Saint Laurent/ Vintage Chanel Backpack

Let me know if you have questions about any- Also I am looking to sell my Jumbo and Gucci boston- any suggestions as to where I can as I live in Dubai?

Thank you wonderful people!!

IMG_3910.JPG
  2. Impressive collection, especially the Chanels. I sell all of my closet stuff online. You can also try consignment stores locally.

3. I have the leopard Miss Sicily as well! Glad to see its getting some love great collection!

4. Stunning collection!

5. Great collection, especially the Bal - the colour is so eye-catching! hat colour/year was it from?

6. thank you so much! I bought it back in 2009- Fuchsia I'd say? I have no idea otherwise...it's my only Bal purchase, x

7. I am currently building my own collection & i love how you have most of the pieces i want to add :smile: I need to get my hands on a mini alma & mini dior

YS1_ likes this.
  8. I love this! Some very unique pieces here. Lovely to see :smile:

9. woohoo!! it's a lot of fun but a lot of hard work too- especially the googling and research haha, as well as chasing in my case. Good luck with your collection :smile:

10. Lovely bags 😍

11. Gorgeous collection. I like how you mentioned your most used bag/least used bag/what's next, etc

12. Great collection! :biggrin:

13. I'm really curious about your Speedy- are those pins or stickers? :smile:

14. Really really GREAT collection! the variety....especially your Bal, Celine & Chanel....oh & your Dior too

15. Love the colorful group photo.