my bad day turned great..

MsButterfli

Jul 20, 2010
Queens, NY
So..I ordered a "pre loved" Speedy 35 and received it Friday..however today I figured since I was going to the Louis Vuitton store to get my Neverfull heatstamped I would bring the Speedy along for a new lock...lo and behold I was told my bag was NOT authentic. ..could you imagine the embarrassment? !?! Anyway, as I got the receipt for my Neverfull, I decided I wasn't going to leave empty handed so I picked up my beloved Eva ♡♡♡♡ been lusting over it foreverrrrr lol. My small collection is only at 2 now, pray I don't grab anything else when I'm going to pick up my Neverfull lol

Yes I filed a claim for a refund as soon as I got home, printed my return label and sent the bag back. So hurt I got burned and now scared to look at any preloved items again :sad:

Attachments

Last edited:

TravMom

Oct 11, 2014
Sorry to hear. Did you get the pre-loved uremia authenticated here?
Nice picker upper with the Eva! Hope you feel better.

Toby93

Jun 24, 2013
Did you have your Speedy authenticated here? The SA's at a boutique are not trained to authenticate and have frequently got it wrong. Sorry you had to go through that:sad:

MsButterfli

Jul 20, 2010
Queens, NY
Big mistake. I should have ladies smh. Seller tells me she has proof after the fact...she should have sent said proof..instead of having the SA point out stuff to me..lol. dammit i still want a Speedy!!! Lol

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Big mistake. I should have ladies smh. Seller tells me she has proof after the fact...she should have sent said proof..instead of having the SA point out stuff to me..lol. dammit i still want a Speedy!!! Lol
You posted a request in the authenticate this LV thread and Ishcat replied that she needed more pictures for authentication......I'm so sorry that happened to you at the store...
Congrats on the Eva!

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
I look at the listing it looks good to me...wow its super fake then....i think you should have second opinion from someone...maybe the SA is wrong...

MsButterfli

Jul 20, 2010
Queens, NY
@mcandy it wasnt one I posted originally. The site said they will attempt to authenticate n if I wanted it still they'd return it. Its allegedly made in the 80s n had no date code visible .