My Bad Day Just Got Better...

UPDATE: I officially love wantmore lol
I ordered the yellow Joli's & asked her SA about the sizing on the Madelines & he said the 38.5 should be fine.
The Joli's should be here by Friday & the Madelines by Wed. Im sooo excited!
Thanks everyone for putting up with my cranky self today lol

You know the saying, "New shoes cure the blues!!!!!" What a birthday treat - Madeleines and Yellow Jolies!!! That should definitely put you in a better mood. What an excellent start to you birthday week. :dothewave:

Happy Birthday Stinas!!!!!

congrats stinas!!! those are beautiful!!!!! i cant wait to see your pics :smile:

also, woohooooo on the yellow jolis! i'm glad you were able to finally find your size...

what a way to celebrate your bday!!

UPDATE: I officially love wantmore lol
I ordered the yellow Joli's & asked her SA about the sizing on the Madelines & he said the 38.5 should be fine.
The Joli's should be here by Friday & the Madelines by Wed. Im sooo excited!
Thanks everyone for putting up with my cranky self today lol
Just don't throw rocks at me when you get your CC bill :lol:. I hope both shoes fit you. Those would be awesome birthday presents to yourself!!!

Just don't throw rocks at me when you get your CC bill :lol:. I hope both shoes fit you. Those would be awesome birthday presents to yourself!!!
lol I wont! Promise!

You know the saying, "New shoes cure the blues!!!!!" What a birthday treat - Madeleines and Yellow Jolies!!! That should definitely put you in a better mood. What an excellent start to you birthday week. :dothewave:

Happy Birthday Stinas!!!!!
Thank you Lynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::love:

Congrats stinas! You had a good shoe day! LOL

I bought the yellow patent jolies over the weekend as well. I hope the color looks good. So glad you found them!

Happy early Bday by the way. :smile:

Congrats stinas! You had a good shoe day! LOL

I bought the yellow patent jolies over the weekend as well. I hope the color looks good. So glad you found them!

Happy early Bday by the way. :smile:
Thanks Asha! I debated last time you & Kamilla were talking about them...then I couldnt find them. Ive learned my lesson now. Buy now, cry later hahaha
Post pics when you get yours too!!!!

Congrats Stinas! I am sure the Madeline and the yellow Jolis will look fabulous on you. I am predicting they will look as hot on you as all of your helmuts!

Reading your first post in this thread made me wish I was having a bad day so that I can console myself with buying new shoes. Instead, I will have to share in your birthday celebration and admire the lovelies on you.

Congrats Stinas! I am sure the Madeline and the yellow Jolis will look fabulous on you. I am predicting they will look as hot on you as all of your helmuts!

Reading your first post in this thread made me wish I was having a bad day so that I can console myself with buying new shoes. Instead, I will have to share in your birthday celebration and admire the lovelies on you.
LOL Lav!
Well....got the Madelines in today & guess what.....they are too small! I had a feeling they would be, but its ok since my Jolis are coming in. They really are beautiful though...Here are some pics from my cell.
When it comes to sizing with these I would say they do size like the Sabotage. Stupid me didnt think about that while ordering. I got a 38.5 when I should have got a 39.5.
Anyways....here they are.
0416081600.jpg

0416081610.jpg