My back to BAL reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    I bought my very first Bal in 2007 - a Vert D'eau city. Then '07 Marine city a month later. Later that year I exchanged the Vert D'eau for a '05 Black First, and sold the Marine to give way for a '07 Violet Step. I also had a '06 Rouge Vif Day but sold it as well.

I still have my Violet Step that I use almost everyday for the past 2 years and my '05 Black First as a go-to bag. Until recently I gave myself a late birthday gift, 3 months later ---- :yahoo:

Thanks for letting me share my joy! ;)

2. :popcorn:

3. Waiting!!!! :smile:

4. :graucho:

thanks ladies..!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Can't wait to see what you got!

6. Here!

7. Just in time, I see :popcorn:

8. I guess it's way too early (not to mention on a Friday! :nuts:) for everyone to come :P.

This next photo will definitely reveal what was delivered to my house last night :yahoo:... Unfortunately I made a booboo and due to total excitement I forgot to take a picture of the purse entirely :nuts:

Promise I will take 1 tonight :biggrin:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. ooohhh

10. Craquele? :yes:

11. Not to early at all, it's 4:24 PM here. Perfect ;)

WAit a minute, you mean we'll have to wait hours for a picture of the whole bag :blah:
    Ok, kidding. Looking forward to seeing this beauty ;)

12. Here's the stock photo (for now :P )

It has been 3 years since I carried a City and honestly I was tad disappointed. I feel like the strap is too short. Or maybe it was just me? The "leather" is on the stiff side and I have thought of returning it in exchange of a part time or even work - but I love the shimmery leather. It feels a bit too structured for me too. But I've decided to keep it and just use it a lot to "break in" the leather.. Other than that, I'm very happy with this purchase!

A Noir City 10th anniversary NM exclusive

[​IMG]

13. Congratulations! I haven't seen the craquele IRL yet. What have you been carying during your Bal hiatus?

14. Love it !
    [​IMG]more pics please;)

15. I've been carrying the Violet Step for almost 2 years :blush: and the Black First on the weekends. And sometimes a Longchamp Le Pliage .

Promise, more pictures later :graucho: