My baby got a little sister!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Even though I haven't exactly considered myself to be a Balenciaga girl, my most used bag over the last years must be my beloved 05 Olive Work..
    [​IMG]

A little while ago I strolled in to the office of my physical therapist, with my Work (pretty stuffed as usual) over my arm, and I got yelled at :P He wasn't at all impressed by my choice of bag, he didn't find it very intelligent to carry that style with my neck/shoulder problems and inflammations *LOL*
    He told me to at least get something with a shoulder strap!!

The solution?? A 2005 Olive City off course!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm soooo happy I got this, but I think I have to get some cleaning products for the first time, I now understand what you people mean by "sticky handles".. Never had a bag with sticky handles before, but this one has it.. hmpfhh!
    So now I have to educate myself on maintenance... sigh!
    :yahoo:

2. what a perfect choice! there are lots of hints on here about sticky handles I think - good luck! The bag looks gorgeous and they do make a make a great pair! congrats - I love it!

3. Love it! Congrats ... What a cute pair

4. Stunning pair!!! The little ones and your bags :smile:

5. LOL *L* you are always so funny:lol: I hope your physical therapist will be happy now! And I know you wear the 05 Olive color so well that this is a really good choice for you. Many congrats my sweet Norwegian friend:hugs:

6. Hi Line C
    Love that city. It looks a little darker than the work. The leather looks so good. I would work on cleaning the handles but I wouldn't touch the rest of the bag.

7. Beautiful pair, congrats!

8. Beautiful!!!!!!!!! Are they bonding? Olive Work may need another little sis to keep her company while you have Olive City out and about so she is not lonely, heeeeeeeee!

9. Love 05 olive - it is such a gorgeous color, and the leather is always so smooshy! Congratulations on such a lovely bag!

10. Gorgeous addition! Congrats! :tup:

11. Gorgeous.. Look at that leather! :drool: Congrats on your newest addition.

12. The leather on both bags looks divine. I really like the color of the Work!

13. congrats! I like your story and your bags are beautiful

14. Your physical therapist gave you a good justification to catch another gorgeous Bbag!! That's funny :lol: Congrats on you city!!

15. Excellent excuse to buy another bbag! lol !