MY BABY GIRL had just ARRIVED... PICS!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WOW!!!
    I am blowed away by the color and leather on my new BG 08. She just arrived a few minutes ago (AFF's) and I am still shaking inside. It was hard to take time out to get good photos for you guys because I am so so excited. I lOVE the Lilac undertones, the leather is smooth and thick... GORGEOUS!!! Just wanted to share my joy and my new baby girl with all of you... YIPEE!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow, that is one gorgeous BG!! The leather looks like silk, especially in the first pic!! Congrats on scoring such a beauty!!

3. Congrats on your new BG city :smile: It looks lovely ;)

4. Modeling pictures????

5. Congrats! She really looks stunning!!

Kat

6. She is one beautiful baby! Congratulations on your new arrival!!!

7. Beautiful!! It looks super soft and smooshy, congrats!! :yes:

8. beautiful!!!!
    congrats congrats

9. :woohoo: Congrats~ I've got a BG makeup clutch and the colour is so pretty IRL!!!!

10. What a spectacular BG - definitely one the prettiest I've seen. Congratulations on a great find!

11. So pretty in pink!! Congrats!

12. She is gorgeous and that leather looks TDF:drool:

13. I love your BG City. The leather on the back is soooooo silky smooth!!! CONGRATS!!!

14. It looks great! Enjoy.

15. Congrats!!! Your BG is so smooth and gorgeous! :nuts: