My baby Coach collection :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! Been on TPF, but new to the Coach forum. Saw everyone's lovely collections (and inspirations!), and thought I would share my small collection (not much compared to what y'all have). I'm not well versed in all the names, so any advice / help is truly appreciated!
    *hugs*

Starting with my Chelsea (perfect for work!)...

CHELSEA PEBBLE SATCHEL in BLACK:
    [​IMG]

2. On to My HAMPTON STRIPE in TEAL
    (Love the smaller size of these! Great for a night out and I love the color!):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Welcome to the coach forum!!!!! Nice collection!!!!!!

4. And the fun little SOHOS...

RED SOHO
    My DBF picked this one out to match some boots I have (that he loves). Love this with dark denims, or a crisp white trouser. Dig the multiple compartments :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOHO PEBBLE
    A perfect beige / nude color, and suprisingly roomy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Need help on this one! Don't know the name of this style. All I know, is it's the perfect wristlet!! So soft and roomy, and the color POPS with any outfit. Love it when I'm in Blacks/greys..

MAGENTA WRISTLET
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. And a FAVORITE...The Legacys!

10th ANNIVERSAY HAMPTON LEGACY STRIPE TOTE & BONNIE WRISTLET
    So perfect for Spring and Summer (and fall in Cali).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Hamptons Vintage Leather Wristlet

8. LEGACY in WHISKEY - anniversary(set)
    Loooove this!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LEGACY in JACQUARD / BLACK
    Small and neautral. Mom liked it so much, I got her one too :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. This is one of my favorite go-to bags. Great for when you're out all day. Good size, lots of pockets, and no-fuss when having to grab-whatever-you-got-there in a jif.

LEGACY STRAW TOTE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Now THIS bag I want in VERY COLOR they have!
    (eyeing the orange, black, neautrals, ...:nuts: )
    I didn't get the large one (the sizes weren't that different from each IMO), and this one is just perfect! THe size, shape, comfort..everything!

I've been looking for a Navy / Dark blue bag for years. This was everything I wanted and more!

MADISON MAGGIE in MIDNIGHT:love:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Thank you for letting me share, and I apologize for my terrible photography. :blush:

12. Lovely! I especially like your Legacy Whiskey set!!

13. You have a great collection. Love the matching accessories. My fav. is the midnight maggie... super cute! :biggrin:

14. Really cute. Love the wristlet

15. Now she's super sexy!!! I love her.