MY BABY CAKES!!! :) **aka two of the cutest cats youve ever seen!

Your new kitties are so so so cute !! I read something last night when I was reading around on the web that said when you lose your best friend, you need to remember together you had a good life and now there are other kitties who need your love. It's how I'm coping with what's going on with my Tigris.

Hmmm,

Am I sensing something in common that Kooba lovers have with Cat lovers?? I think we all love the soft yummy texture and mysterious always-rightness of both?

Anyone agree? :smile:

I so much enjoyed looking at all the pics of your lovely kitties and am all teary now! I had the two cutest cats in the world too but they died over ten years ago (they were very old kitties- one was 18 and the other 17) but not a day goes by without me thinking of them and really missing them. It's amazing the effect animals can have on you and how close the bonds really are. I miss them more than many friends who have come and gone. There's a lot to be said for unconditional love

SO.HUM haha I think you are right koobas=so soft, kitties=so soft :smile: hhhaha

Snowtire thank you SO much for sharing MIO!! what a sweetheart Such beautiful stripes WOW! --I LOVE the one on the 3rd page , 3rd row 1st picture hahahah :smile:

Kirstyvelvet did you ever get more kitties? I LOVED my baby Tippy who died at 18 it was devistating but i couldnt imagine living even a week without new kitties :sad: I was so scared that if i got new cats they would suck and i would miss my babe even more but guess what, i feel like i possibly love these cats EVEN MORE, at least just as much i mean wow they are just amazing!!
Thanks for sharing about your kitty!

Everyone else thank you SOSOSOSOSO much for all the wonderful comments ! I am about to add more pics so get ready haha for cuteness overload!