MY BABY CAKES!!! :) **aka two of the cutest cats youve ever seen!

They're so cute, and I love the speedy pic :smile: Those kitten pics really makes me miss having a kitten in the house ..:love:

Hey hehe thanks I love the speedy pic too I wish it had been the whole bag!!why don't u get another kitten! :smile:?

And thanks so much blew415 :smile:

And nola haha well we all think our babies are #1 I supoose we can call then equal cuteness!!!! :smile:

And viciousbliss heeh thx I want to see the rats!!!!

AND SPIRALSNOWMAN !!!

O MY GOD!!!!!!!! :smile: could your cat BE ANY CUTER!?!?!? i love HER SHE IS SOOO CUTE HHHE.. her face reminds me of a really furry dif colored version of my boy napoleans face, ill put up a closer one of his face for you to see!!! so adorable

how do you get the cat to wear a teeshirt?!?!?!!?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw Aww robynbenz that kitten is SOO CUTE! :smile:

thought you guys might appreciate these pictures !!!! Here is my little angelina baby LOVING my new TOD's PURSE hehe shes SO cute!
155-5513_IMG.jpg

155-5514_IMG.jpg

155-5515_IMG.jpg

155-5517_IMG.jpg

tods.jpg

hehe thanks spiralsnowwoman haha i know that last one of the tods pics is too cute :smile:

i am pretty sure my cats would never ever let me put a shirt on them :sad: your cat is so cute in it tho i want to try!

where did u get the shirt?
is it a kitty shirt?

and thanks blue996 for the comment! :smile:

I love your cats, they are adorable. Very precious they sleep together like that!! Love it!!

I wanted to say I'm sorry for the loss of your doggie also, I'm sure he had a wonderful life with you though!

love your kitties!! I can't believe the one balances on the top of the door!!

You have great cat furniture too, I like that kitty-tree you have with the real wood!! Lucky kitties you have!!!

hey thanks everyone so much hehe here are some more pictures for your viewing pleasure haha :smile:
and thanks so much bgcutiepie00 for your sympathies!!!

and Loganz haha i know napoleon is the one who balances on the door he is NUTS!!! :smile:
and the cat tree its like 7 ft tall and crazy haha it takes up so much room but they love it so much i would never ever get rid of it they both sleep on it all the time, one on each ledge! i got it free off craigslist!!! YAY!!
haha napoleons playboy pose
156-5679_IMG.jpg

156-5689_IMG.jpg

156-5690_IMG.jpg

angelina waiting for food!
155-5599_IMG.jpg

155-5600_IMG.jpg

Napoleon trying to catch the camera string!

Napoleon wishing he could somehow catch the fish
156-5603_IMG.jpg

156-5607_IMG.jpg

156-5609_IMG.jpg

Now angelina trying to catch the camera string!

Cats are the coolest!! haha these pics made me happy. I too have had cats all my life and recently got a new one. I can not be catless. I was an only child and my cats made me not feel so lonely or scared late at night, strange how a helpless animal works magic like that. I love animals!!!!! I just hate cleaning the litter box lol, save that for my bf.lol