My Baby BMW

Ask the store's security office to run the footage on the parking lot surveillance cameras. If anything, you'll at least be able to see what happened, maybe even identify the car that did it.

That's horrible. Dh just got me a brand new, fully loaded Cadillac Escalade....too funny, but I always park FAR away from everybody else. The kids think I'm nuts and wonder why we have to walk so far! LOL

I hope it's fixed soon!

Thanks sweetie :smile: I love the Escalade. I'm not into big cars usually but this one's great :yes: Is it hard to drive? I have been driving small cars all my life and am terrified of big cars. :Push:

Ask the store's security office to run the footage on the parking lot surveillance cameras. If anything, you'll at least be able to see what happened, maybe even identify the car that did it.

Yes, I did this with my DH and oddly enough there was nothing suspicious. Just a bunch of cars passing by although there are a few suspicions. there's probably no use trying to figure it out because the insurance company will pay for all damages. AFTER the heavy deductible, of course. :Push:

I am sorry to read that, it makes me so mad that people do not care!!! I am getting a new car and it is going to annoy me when people car next to my new car!!! I hope it gets fixed like new!!

Only a scumbag does that much damage to such a nice car and completely ignores it. I would just feel too guilty, how can people do these kinds of things and just not care!!! You have my sympathy and I hope the car comes back good as new.

Possibly, but I think someone drove too close to my car and some part of their car scraped against my car. The part that is all scratched is the back. There is a big dent in the back right corner too.

Argghhh.. that sucks! It's called leaving a note underneath the windshield wiper!!!!

I definitely can feel your pain. I just got my car back from the body shop last week after someone hit it. I was in my assigned parking space at work and the woman that normally parks next to me was on vacation, so her space was being used by random people going to our recruiting office. Well, someone was nice enough to slam their truck door into the side of my car putting a 3 inch long vertical dent in it and then left without saying anything. :cursing:

That happened to my mom's new BMW 330 XI wagon. It had been keyed while we were in the mall. Strangely enough she doesn't care at all lol. She's one of those people who could care less about appearance, it was a gift from my dad. She's all about being low-key and now enjoys the fact that it's scratched up. But I'm sorry to hear about your car, it's so wrong of a person to ruin another person's property.

I definitely can feel your pain. I just got my car back from the body shop last week after someone hit it. I was in my assigned parking space at work and the woman that normally parks next to me was on vacation, so her space was being used by random people going to our recruiting office. Well, someone was nice enough to slam their truck door into the side of my car putting a 3 inch long vertical dent in it and then left without saying anything. :cursing:

Oh man, I know how you feel! This incident isn't the first time. I used to drive a Lexus RX330 and someone hit it while I was at work. They didn't leave a note or anything but we caught who it was on the security camera. Random people park in office parking spaces too often.. :cursing:

Thanks to everyone who has given your sympathy. Big hugs! :P

I am so sorry, that is a total bummer, people just suck sometimes! I have never had anything that big, but I live in the city so I constantly have dings and marks on my car because nobody can park! I even have a private off street parking space and the jerk who parks next to me door dings the crap out of my car all the time, it totally drives me nuts as my car is less than a year old! Arghhhh!

I am so sorry, that is a total bummer, people just suck sometimes! I have never had anything that big, but I live in the city so I constantly have dings and marks on my car because nobody can park! I even have a private off street parking space and the jerk who parks next to me door dings the crap out of my car all the time, it totally drives me nuts as my car is less than a year old! Arghhhh!

Wow that sucks! I'm sorry. I complained to the company and thankfully my high status has allowed me to have a more private parking space. I will a VIP sign too :Push: Ridiculous, no? I think it is :yes:

that sucks. My brother had someone key all the way down the side of his Lexus shortly after he got it. But it's just a car and it can be fixed. and it could be worse. My friend just totalled her car and it was her fault too.

I had my BMW 3 days and went into my cousin's apartment and came out three hours later and a drug dealer that lived down the street had plowed into my brand new BMW. He mangled the driver's door and the front fender, and he just took off!

Luckily someone saw him and told me who it was that did it and I sicced the cops on him. I had to have that proof, too, because my insurance company was trying to claim I bought the car wrecked and wanted them to fix it! It was a nightmare but it all turned out alright. Thank God for good people who are eyewitnesses. Hope you get that beautiful baby fixed!