My baby arrived.... metallic luxe bowler

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
ok, i know everyone has seen this bag a million times before.... heehee... but i had to share... my baby is here!:yahoo:she travelled from tampa, fl to columbia, sc (i sent it to my bf so i didn't have to pay tax) and finally she arrived in manhattan this afternoon! i took her out for a spin... and got many admiring glances... heehee:P

sorry the pic sucks... i took it with my webcam... i don't quite know where my camera went. will post more pix when i find it...

this is from this season.... it's the goatskin right? i wanted the matt black but i missed out on it... but this is JUST AS GORGEOUS! :love::love::love:

Attachments

• baggie.jpg
    baggie.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 229
ok, i know everyone has seen this bag a million times before.... heehee... but i had to share... my baby is here!:yahoo:she travelled from tampa, fl to columbia, sc (i sent it to my bf so i didn't have to pay tax) and finally she arrived in manhattan this afternoon! i took her out for a spin... and got many admiring glances... heehee:P

sorry the pic sucks... i took it with my webcam... i don't quite know where my camera went. will post more pix when i find it...

this is from this season.... it's the goatskin right? i wanted the matt black but i missed out on it... but this is JUST AS GORGEOUS! :love::love::love:

Congratulations. If it is from Fall/Winter 2006 then it's the deerskin.

No, that's the goatskin. Saks ordered the spring goatskin and managed to get them in for fall. I have the deerskin and it is a different texture than your bag. Yours is definitely the goatskin. How does the leather feel?

No, that's the goatskin. Saks ordered the spring goatskin and managed to get them in for fall. I have the deerskin and it is a different texture than your bag. Yours is definitely the goatskin. How does the leather feel?

Really Roe? They were able to order some goatskin for fall? Hm, I learn something new everyday. Thanks for clarifying.

you are right roey... the leather is not as soft as the deerskin (i saw a bunch of those while i was in HK)... and its alot shinier.... i remember the deerskin being alot floppier.

are the deerskin ones sold out everywhere? mmmm.... now i'm curious to make a comparison...

Saks somehow managed to get the metallic goatskin in for fall. I have one coming on Monday!

The deerskin is getting harder to find, especially the black. Bronze seems to be more readily available. Nordstrom just sold their last black deerskin (to a PM member!) and I'm not even sure if Saks ordered the black deerskin for fall. I thought someone said they have matte black but it might be the smooth calfskin.