My Baby Aidan NIGHTMARE!!

if they give you a hefty discount, then maybe it's worth fixing..... but if it's not much, then move on. you need to be happy with the bag you get, and if those stains bother you, then it won't be worth keeping.

Thanks thithi for your thoughts!! I hope they contact me soon!!

I can't believe they even sent that bag to you. Don't they even look at things before they ship? :weird: Since this is such a flagrant quality control issue, I'm sure Diego will take care of you. When he responds, he can be rather helpful.

I can't believe they even sent that bag to you. Don't they even look at things before they ship? :weird: Since this is such a flagrant quality control issue, I'm sure Diego will take care of you. When he responds, he can be rather helpful.

Thanks so much blackonmaroon! I'm still waiting here. I hope he responds soon.

That is horrendous! I wonder if the bag was packaged new - they just didn't catch it? Unfortunately, like everyone else said there is probably not much anyone can do repair wise. I echo the others and return it and wait - maybe one will pop up on the 'bay!

i wonder if someone in packing or something spilled something on it, then freaked and tried to clean it and royally f***ed it up...so weird they'd send it like that...