**my babies**

anika01

O.G.
Oct 21, 2009
my heart (and wallet) belongs to BAGS!!
i can wear the plain-est clothes and shoes, but bags! :biggrin:

here's some pictures and stories of my bags over the years :P

Speedy Azur 25
1st ever luxury bag i bought in January 2008.
i never thought for a second i would spend this much for a bag.. my heart was racing while i was in the store, because i didn't know if i was making a good or bad decision.. anyhoo, i went for it! and never looked back! :yahoo:

DSC00917.jpg

LV Batignolles
August 2008
1st impulse buy! My brother and I entered the louis store just to 'browse'.. and we came out with 2 brown bags!
here's mine! i love her to pieces.. she's been my go-to bag!

DSC01817.jpg

Gucci Joy Tote
December 2008 - a little christmas gift for myself!
although i love this bag.. and got her for a real deal (online gucci.com sale).. i had to let her go to fund a vacation.. :biggrin:

guccijoytote.jpg

Longchamp Le Pliage
*gray shopping tote - January 2008

* limited edition Eiffel Tower - my souvenir bag from my HK vacation - May 2010

* Planetes Pink - i had to let this bag go after 2 days.. :biggrin: July 2010

DSC01824.jpg

planetes.jpg

Marc by Marc Jacobs Hillier - Black
July 2010
- this is an amazing bag! i loved it to so much.. but then after 1 month, i let her go because i had to fund a big purchase :biggrin:
although i think i will purchase this bag again in the future!

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

MARC BY MARC JACOBS Classic Q Baby Groovee Satchel

- the first i every bought from bonanzle (now, bonanza).. i bought her because it was from a very sweet tpfer, belle79...briefly owned this in July 2010 (when i was emotionally crazy & impulse with bag buying!)
realized i really won't use her.. so now, she's just a memory!

*photo courtesy of sweet tpfer, belle79
baby.jpg

Chanel Petite Shopping Tote
July 2010
- so far, my most prized bag! i had to sell my mbmj hillier, mbmj groovee and longchamp planetes just to acquire this arm candy! and no regrets there! this will be a keeper!!

DSC01822.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

Balenciaga Brief Giant Gold Hardware
August 2010
- got this for an ah-mey-zing deal on the bay! the combo is just to die for.. so even though i have no idea how balenciaga bags are, i jumped on the opportunity to bid & win it!
i loved this bag so much, but it weighs more than me!! i seriously feel like i workout whenever i carry it out... so unfortunately, i had to let it go..
my loss, is definitely somebody else's amazing gain!

DSC00958.jpg

DSC00974.jpg