My Babies

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello to everyone! As a new member i would like to share the larger part of my collecting with you guys! As i live in Greece some of the items of my collection was difficult to acquire and were bought mainly from Milan or Paris or from the Internet. I am only 27 years old so i hope that as i grow older my collection will blossom....enjoy:heart:
    Pictures 064.jpg

Pictures 063.jpg

Pictures 065.jpg

Pictures 066.jpg

2. Bump, sorry for the late approval!

3. Great collection!!!:nuts:

4. Wow. I love that Dior hobo especially, though they're all yummy!

5. awesome collection, love your denim baggy!

6. You have a great collection, thanks for sharing!

7. i love your gucci flats
    and in the um 4th pic are those silver ones flats
    bc i love them too!
    i wish i could wear heels but id be a giant

8. Holy Dior madness!! Great collection.

9. Oooh you have some fabulous pieces, such as the fleurs vernis bracelet, and the CL pumps ! Great collection ! :biggrin:

10. Guys i just saw that my bag showcase was approved can you believe it? I was checking all the time but i thought i did something wrong and it would never show up.Thank you everyone for your kind words:heart: !
    Used to be a Dior freak...

11. Great collection!! I love those LV shoes, they are amazing!

12. WOW. I'm falling more and more for the Montsouris... :heart:.

13. nice collection, great dior collection

14. i like your chloe, cause i all have one~~~

15. you got a wonderful collection.. those diors..... oh, I want those.. they are so pretty...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice