my babies!

LVR or NAP? more info please! Hey, is this a black balenciaga on Gwen the medium, or still small?

fayden said:
ok if you're going to buy a paddington, buy from LVR ot NAP. they actually charge less than retail because they are overseas! i bought my anthracite from NAP and i saved almost 200 dollars. i think you save even more if you buy from LVR. but i have not purchased anything from them yet.

Aghhh, net-a-porter, I'm familiar....not the other, gotta check it out. by the way, I have been eyeing that gucci you got (nice brown one), love you chanel bag too! classy bags.

ohh, is this blue in medium or large?

NY...nightcrawler...you are too!

Attachments

• bluemedium.jpeg
    bluemedium.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 235
Lindsay and Nicole are carrying the office size in that picture.

And I second fayden's warning - please, please be careful buying balenciaga on ebay - almost all of them are fake. And don't ever fall for an online site which shows pics of the b-bags it sells - balenciaga has no authorised online sellers, so if you see pictures on a website they're fakes.

On a lighter note, balenciagas are fabulous! Welcome to them! :biggrin:

thanks...I think I am really beginning to want one now. I need Kat to confirm which is the cornflower blue....blue, red, pewder, and of course black....which one??!!! I'd like a rainbow full to magically find its way under the christmas tree!:biggrin:

english_girl_900 said:
Lindsay and Nicole are carrying the office size in that picture.

And I second fayden's warning - please, please be careful buying balenciaga on ebay - almost all of them are fake. And don't ever fall for an online site which shows pics of the b-bags it sells - balenciaga has no authorised online sellers, so if you see pictures on a website they're fakes.

On a lighter note, balenciagas are fabulous! Welcome to them! :biggrin:

Very nice bags:nuts:
I have to say that I like the anthracite Paddington the best. If I should get one more I think this would be a good choice. Is it with silver hardwear?

Very nice! We may share the same taste. Tell me, how did you decide on the second paddington? I think I'd have a hard time....I am currently in the same predicament...........

I have a thing for pewter metallic. I have it in the classic balenciaga and I love it! So I couldn't resist not getting the anthracite. I might be getting a baby tan next! And I'm in the middle of deciding if I will get the chocolate novak. Dreamy.

The Anthracite is indeed nice though. I have the chocolate one. But I really wanted the Blue one, by the time I had made up my mind the next couple of days, it was sold out upon my return. Did you get the long shoulder strap with it? I did, and it's of no use, so bumber. Going for a third one, you will be setting a record!!! But than again, it's totally different if it's a diff colour, so I totally support you!!!!

really? you got the shoulder strap? i didn't. how is it of no use? i was thinking the shoulder strap would be really cool to use. tell me why!