my babies!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. here's the first bag i ever bought that i considered to be high end, this was a few years ago, i bought it in bloomies and i fell in love with the photo on the bag, i'm a photographer myself so i loved the artwork. this is mainly why i buy bags, they are peices of art to me.

it is an Icon bag. i love it. i hardly use it any more though.

P30931.jpg
  2. i went thru a bunch of other bags, i used to have 2 diors, but i sold them. my next big purchase was the red jasmin bag. it's very conservative to me, but very beautiful. i hardly use this one either, but i will soon enough.

P30929.jpg P30930.jpg
  3. i love chanel. who doesn't? notice, the price tags just keep getting bigger. lol.

P30926.jpg
  4. then i fell in love with the pewter balenciaga. it's the small size. it is such a hot bag.

P30924.jpg
  5. then i bought my first paddington bag. the wine/burgundy. it looks a little deflated... how sad!

P30919.jpg
  6. then i bought this gucci horsebit hobo, i love it and i haven't used it yet. it's probably been in my closet for over a month now. this is one of those bags that i haven't told or shown anyone yet, so you guys are the first to see! haha.

P30928.jpg
  7. and my most recent is my anthracite paddington. i know you've all seen it already, but here it is again. that's all folks! i try to keep my collection small-ish. :love:

P30917.jpg
  8. I absolutely adore your first bag that you designed it's really personal, - cool.

Love that anthracite paddy!!!! Great collection! :love: :love: :love:

9. I love both your paddies, so cute !

10. I love your Chanel bag. It's so cute!!!

11. I likey I likey! GUCCI 4-EVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!:lol:

12. Cute pics, I really like the first :biggrin:

13. i've gotta say, i love 'em all, and after seeing it i REALLY want one of the pewter balenciagas...to eBay i go! hehe. mind telling us how much it was originally?

14. ooooh....i've been eyeing that gucci bag for quite a few weeks. does it have a zip top or is it open?

15. I LOVE your anthracite paddington!!! hehe