My Babies finally arrived !!!

divina_lucilla said:
spiralsnowman,i think the one that darelgirl has is more camel, if compared to the one you posted... you should tell the SA that you want the one who looks more vintage, who has the leather more stiff..

I'm getting nervous now....when I talked to Balisimo yesterday, she said the "luggage" color does not scratch...and that is the one that she is getting. So I am thinking that it's the second pic shown that is what she is getting...not the vintage one. Hmm.... :oh:

spiralsnowman said:
Thanks darelgirl!!!

Wow, up close it looks very vintage-y and gorgeous. That's exactly the color/type of leather that I want. I'm thinking aobut ordering one, but I'm nervous that I won't be able to describe this color to the SA. What should I do?

Apparently there's two browns:
Your vintage-y brown (I love this one!)

attachment.php

And the un-vintagey, smooth brown (which is nice, but not the one I want)

b6f6d214.jpg

Where did you find this picture?

Thanks for the advice, guys! :smile: :biggrin: I will tell them I want the "vintage-y" one, and try to send them the picture. If they don't have it, I guess I will wait.

(Bjara, I got the pics from another board. A girl posted that her
friend bought it for her in France)

Girls it doesn't matter which colour you will get you'll love the bag anyway!!!

I'm in love withe my 3 charlottes!! I can't stop looking at them!!!:love: :love: :love: Call me crazy but that's the truth!:lol:

spiralsnowman said:
Thanks for the advice, guys! :smile: :biggrin: I will tell them I want the "vintage-y" one, and try to send them the picture. If they don't have it, I guess I will wait.

(Bjara, I got the pics from another board. A girl posted that her
friend bought it for her in France)

I am on the fence about getting the vintage one, or the same colored one but not vintage...

I emailed pics to Marta from the Isabella Co. to see what names she has for the two types of that color of leather.

spiralsnowman said:
Darelgirl

Is the bag big? Roomy? (Could you possibly post a pic of you carrying it? ;) )
I'm so fascinated, I'm like checking ebay.fr every day now... Anyways, congrats again. The turquoise is such a pretty color, very unusual. You're so lucky to have 3, it seems you're living up to your screenname very well! :amuse:

I attempted to take a pic of me carrying the bag...I'll try and upload it tonight so I can share. ;)

Bjara said:
I am on the fence about getting the vintage one, or the same colored one but not vintage...

I emailed pics to Marta from the Isabella Co. to see what names she has for the two types of that color of leather.

Ooh Bjara, (pretty) please tell us what she says. If she carries the vintage, I want it! :shame: :biggrin: