My Babies finally arrived !!!

DRLISA said:
I know im going to be booed and hissed at for not knowing, but who makes these bags? They are very pretty!!!

Boooooo!!!! :P Just kidding Dr.Lisa!!!

So happy and jealous for you at the same time! :love: I love them all! How much did it cost you?

Around 800 euro including the shipping!!

3monkeys: I already had the chance today to enjoy the black one! I took it with me to the university!!!! I love these bags!!!

darelgirl said:
My Charlottes finally arrived 15 min. ago!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was so excited when I saw the postman from my window that I ran downstairs to catch up with him!!:shame:

As soon as I opened the parcel I fell in love all over again with these bags!!!

They are so gorgeous in person! The leather is so soft and the smell is sooooo good:love:

They are so dreamy:love: :love: :love:

Here they are!!!! I have the black, tourquoise and the light brown!!

Just beautiful!! Lucky girl. :biggrin:

What does the tag say the color name is on the light brown? I love it! And can you explain how the leather is different from the black and blue?

Thanks!

Bjara the tag actually doesn't say anything about the colour :sad:
The leather of the brown one is not as soft as the black or tourqouise leather. It's more firm and harsh! I think this is because of the vintage look the bag has! It's really really nice!!

I hope I could help you with my poor description :weird:

Are you thinking of getting a brown one?

KK as I promised here are more pics of the tourquoise bag:love:

Attachments

• tu1.JPG
    tu1.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 59
  • tu2.JPG
    tu2.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 40
  • tu3.JPG
    tu3.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 51
  • tu4.JPG
    tu4.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 73
Vielen Dank! DG, the turquoise is really beautiful. I am a little put off by the camel leather is less soft than the other ones though...
Do you think the turquoise will get dirty easily in term of the leather texture? No one has the white one, huh?

KK said:
Vielen Dank! DG, the turquoise is really beautiful. I am a little put off by the camel leather is less soft than the other ones though...
Do you think the turquoise will get dirty easily in term of the leather texture? No one has the white one, huh?

kk i saw the camel one and it is true that it is stiffer but it always has a great shape!
i loved it as soon as i saw it!