My Babies finally arrived !!!

Cal: The leather of the black and tourquoise ones is soft while the leather of the brown one is more form because it"s vintage look! Go for the bag on ebay it's gorgeous!!!!

KK: I'm so happy that I finally gote them! I will take close up pics later for you because now I have to leave for uni! And guess what bag I will be using!!!! My lovely black charlotte!!!!!!
I hope you will get yours soon!!

divina_lucilla said:
the desciption on ebay says it is linen and leather, and i've never seen that type of bag in the shop
Do you think it's fake? :sad2: I got the linen and leather bit, so knew that's what it was made of. My max bid isn't that high so I'm sure it will get outbid. Oh well, for 50 euro, still might be an nice bag. DARN EBAY! AND ALL WHO SELL FAKE BAGS. :evil: Unless it's real.....

Cal said:
Do you think it's fake? :sad2: I got the linen and leather bit, so knew that's what it was made of. My max bid isn't that high so I'm sure it will get outbid. Oh well, for 50 euro, still might be an nice bag. DARN EBAY! AND ALL WHO SELL FAKE BAGS. :evil: Unless it's real.....

if i haven't seen it in the shop doesn't mean it is fake!! :P
the handles look right, and even the rest of the bag, personally i don't know if they ever did such a bag!