My babies are back!

1. I left them behind when I moved up to London, but they've finally arrived 2 wks ago and I'm estatic! Thanks to Mum who bought them up for me from S'pore!:yahoo:

My Multicolor Black Pochette, Red Irvine and Cherry Blossom Pink Retro!:graucho:

DSC06158.JPG DSC06163.JPG DSC06167.JPG DSC06169.JPG DSC06155.JPG DSC06156.JPG DSC06157.JPG
  2. OMG!!! I LOVE THOSE!!! Red Irvine is TO DIE FOR!!!:love:

3. Great bags :smile:

4. It's 99.95% new! I've only used it for 1 occasion! It's too precious! I'm happy ogling it from my bedroom! :P

5. Those are some great bags. I love your Red Irvine!

6. Wow, that red Irvine is TDF

7. Londondolly, your bags are totally TDF, your bag showcase is amazing!
    Your Red Irvine is Stunning! :heart: Loves It!:heart:
    Thanks for the pix!
    xxxRosexxx

8. Thanks! The rest of my LVs are in 'Your Bag Showcase'!

9. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM X1000000000000 Red Irvine! I LOVE that bag SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

10. Mine Mine Mine!!! :yahoo: :wlae: :tender: Just bought this from let-trade 5mins ago!

Can't wait to get it now! It's all PF's fault!;) I see all the ladies havin this cutie and I'm hooked! Welcome me to the cerises club!:graucho:

lv-r16-01sm.jpg lv-r16-03sm.jpg lv-r16-08sm.jpg lv-r16-09sm.jpg lv-r16-14sm.jpg lv-r16-15sm.jpg lv-r16-17sm.jpg
  11. Congrats on your new speedy!! Your other bags are great too!

12. Awwww, beautiful bags!

13. OMG I love those bags!!!! They are so beautiful!

14. :nuts: :nuts: Great collection you've got there! :girlsigh: And congrats on your Cerises Speedy!!!!!:yahoo:

15. Oooooh I love the red irvine !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice