My b-day haul!

MaryBel

O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
I had a fabulous weekend. When DH asked me what I wanted to do for my b-day, I told him that I wanted to spend go to the outlet. I was expecting the 'Sure, let's go, just don't buy more bags' but he didn't say a thing. It was kind of rainy after we left the restaurant where we were having lunch, so I asked him if we wanted to go to any stores. He said Nike and Hugo Boss, so I told him to go there with DS and I'll go to Dooney and Coach.

I went to Dooney first, found out they were doing the 25% off with the Pink donation, so after looking around, I put a couple of bags on hold, and went to do my donation, but on the way to the food court stopped at coach and found more goodies. I decided to leave since it was raining too much and didn't feel like going to the rest of the stores with the rain.

Then we went Downtown Seattle and we got pastries and pie from a couple of Bakeries there and then some Fran's chocolates too! Yum!

Here are the pics of the goodies!

From Dooney. I had to get the Midnight blue croco hobo. It's just so pretty. Love the shimmery leather! And then they had the siggy hobo on clearance, so I got one of those too. When I was paying I noticed a gunmetal bracelet and it was the perfect size, so got that one too! And, the free gift, an ostrich fob.

Attachments

• SmallDSC02154.jpg
    SmallDSC02154.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 239
  • SmallDSC02155.jpg
    SmallDSC02155.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 241
  • SmallDSC02156.jpg
    SmallDSC02156.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 235
From coach:
Regular Preston satchel in mandarin. I love this color and was tempted a few times when they had the small Preston in this color but at that time decided to pass because the small is too small for me. Was really happy to find the regular and in clearance.

Also found a daily shoulder bag in poink ruby! I already have this bag in 2 other colors but wanted a bright color, so this one was the perfect choice!

Found a little phone wallet on white/blue, which had to come home with me too. It will go really nice with all my light blue bags.

When I was on the line to pay, my favorite SA showed me this small cooper in siggy print. It was too cute and it was on clearance too, so it came home with me.

Attachments

• SmallDSC02157.jpg
    SmallDSC02157.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 237
  • SmallDSC02158.jpg
    SmallDSC02158.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 231
  • SmallDSC02159.jpg
    SmallDSC02159.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 234
  • SmallDSC02160.jpg
    SmallDSC02160.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 234
Sounds like you had a great birthday!! Congrats on all of your goodies. Twins on the midnight hobo!! Don't ya just love it!!

Enjoy!

I did!
Thanks! I do, it's so soft and so light weight. I can see it as one of those bags you change into and can't change out of it for some time.

In glad you had a very happy birthday. I mean, that would be my dream day! I love all your goodies! Great choices and colors. Your family was very good to you. :smile: I need to get to the outlet and check out that Croco hobo. The color sounds beautiful.

A friend of mine has been calling the outlet and they are telling her that the Siggy Gretchen hobo is completely gone and none are even in the warehouse. Do you think this can be true?

Mornin' MB!:hugs:

Sounds like the best day ever! Family, food, and fabulous handbags and jewlery! I love all your bags but I'm really loving the Coach Preston satchel!

Congrats!

In glad you had a very happy birthday. I mean, that would be my dream day! I love all your goodies! Great choices and colors. Your family was very good to you. :smile: I need to get to the outlet and check out that Croco hobo. The color sounds beautiful.

A friend of mine has been calling the outlet and they are telling her that the Siggy Gretchen hobo is completely gone and none are even in the warehouse. Do you think this can be true?

Yes, they were. DH and DS also got me a gold necklace and some awesome b-day cards. Its' really pretty, textured links that change from yellow gold in the sides to more rose gold in the center. I love it!

I'm not sure but when I was there, they had more of the siggy hobo at my outlet. I got the floor sample thinking it was the last one and they brought me new ones (for both hobos) from the back. Tell her to call the Tulalip outlet and ask.

Mornin' MB!:hugs:

Sounds like the best day ever! Family, food, and fabulous handbags and jewlery! I love all your bags but I'm really loving the Coach Preston satchel!

Congrats!

Hi GF! :hugs:

Thanks, it was an awesome day!
The Preston satchels are great. I have a few now! Love the thick leather on them! They would be perfect if the handles were not fixed but anyway I love it! You need to check the outlet, I got mine on clearance, it retails $378 and got it for $132 + tax. They also had the ones in the woven texture on clearance.

Yes, they were. DH and DS also got me a gold necklace and some awesome b-day cards. Its' really pretty, textured links that change from yellow gold in the sides to more rose gold in the center. I love it!

I'm not sure but when I was there, they had more of the siggy hobo at my outlet. I got the floor sample thinking it was the last one and they brought me new ones (for both hobos) from the back. Tell her to call the Tulalip outlet and ask.

Oohhh, they showered you with gold too! The necklace sounds pretty. Thanks for the info. I'll tell her. She really wants one and will be thrilled to find one if she can. Enjoy all of your beautiful gifts. :smile: