My B-Bags - Part 1

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. First of all ... I apologize for the messy appearance (I was home with a stomach bug), but still thought I'd finally get some of my bags together for a *group* photo!!
    • Background - Left: ANIS Weekender
    • Background - Right: '04 TURQUOISE Weekender
    • Foreground - Left: '05 APPLE GREEN First
    • Foreground - Center: ROUGE VIF First
    • Foreground - Right: '04/05 MAGENTA METALLIC City

CJL Collection - Part 1wtmk.jpg
  2. i'm totally DROOOLIIING over your turq & anis weekender!!!
    CeeJay, that's a GREAT collection!

3. Gorgeous!!! wish you didn't have to watermark with as much gusto so we can drool with wilder abandon, but I get why it's important.

They are all lovely! Surprised by the color of the Anis, would have never thought that's Anis, but I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like it! Love it in fact. That one's my favorite!:drool:

Can't wait for Part 2 and 3 and 4 ...

4. :heart:Ceejay what a great collection! I love your pistachio! I hope you feel better soon. I'm sure that taking pictures of your BBags cheered you up a little though!:heart: Can't wait for the next part.......

5. Wow, CeeJay!!:heart: amazing collection. The one in the front row doesn't even look like Rouge Vif, I thought it was an 04 Rose!
    Can't wait to see more! :drool::roflmfao:

6. Woooow CeeJay !!!!!!!! Part1 is TDF :drool:!!!!
    Can't wait to see la suite !!!!!!!!!

7. AHHHHHHHHHH I love metallic magenta!!!

8. Your Metallic Magenta is super hot!!!!

9. Beautiful bags, I adore your apple green and magenta metallic ones, can't wait to see Part 2!

10. :drool: WOW very nice collection. I love the anis.

11. hooray!!! CeeJay, I had been secretly hoping and waiting for you to post new pics of your Bals! :yahoo: :ninja:

12. WOW your collection is amazing as usual!:drool:

13. Ah, Decophile- I told you Anis is a nice color.;) I love my Anis City. Congradulations, ceejay they all look gorgeous.:yahoo:

14. Super Hot

15. OMG! Your anis weekender is TDF! Fabulous collection!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice